Only serious sidecar issues please

Moderators: Chris Helm, Dave Tye

GILLY

SIDECARCROSS DES NATIONS 2016

Post by GILLY »

SIDECARCROSS DES NATIONS
Dardon Gueugnon, France
8th & 9th October 2016

On behalf of the ACU I am pleased to announce the Team that will compete in this year’s Sidecarcross Des Nations. The Team will consist of: Stuart Brown/Josh Chamberlain, Brett Wilkinson/Dan Chamberlain and Nick Jarvis/Christian Nillson. This years event takes place in Dardon Gueugnon, France on 8th and 9th of October.

As in previous years I would like to offer supporters of the team to once again purchase team shirts. These will be worn by the team and then made available to you after the event to keep. Your name/logo will be printed on the shirt. Please contact me for further details as soon as possible. Despite receiving a generous budget from the ACU, the cost of licenses, insurances and shirts has to be taken from this. By selling the shirts for a small profit enables us to assist the team in their costs.

‘Yours in Sport’

Martin Guilford
Team Manager

Mobile: 07775 916151
Tel: 01794 340375
Email: lucy.butcher@btinternet.com
Facebook: lucy butcher
GILLY

Re: SIDECARCROSS DES NATIONS 2016

Post by GILLY »

SIDECAR DES NATIONS - Team GB Shirts: Anyone wishing to help Team GB in sponsoring/purchase of shirts as previous years, please contact me asap with your details as deadline for shirt production is end of next week. After next week the shirts will be in production and too late!. Please contact me via email or find me on Facebook and PM me if you wish to be included (or to check you have been included). Many Thanks - Lucy Butcher

lucy.butcher@btinternet.com
Facebook: Lucy Butcher
Peter Glazier
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Post by Peter Glazier »

Good luck to the British team in France this weekend, unfortunately can't be there, but will be watching the web site all day.
And good luck to the Irish lads and lasses as well!
Taffy
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Post by Taffy »

well what do you think they'll do this year peter?

all three have had a great year. Bax has only come in to form of late, Adraiensson just getting over an injury. Willemsen fading. I think they have a very good chance of second again this year if they all ride well. good luck lads!

regards

Taffy
I don't want a works bike I just want their address book! :?: :?:
here is a link to the SMCA web site for ya! http://smcagb.moonfruit.com/ :-D
Peter Glazier
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Post by Peter Glazier »

Yes Taffy, anything is possible. All three have had a great year as you say, and are on the pace of the top runners if the track suits the lefthand chairs, and stays dry. But of course it all depends on how it goes on the day, who gets the good luck, and who gets the bad luck.
If it goes well for us, we should be on the podium, and if the sidecarcross gods are on our side, who knows!
Good luck lads, we'll all be willing you on.
Peter Glazier
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Post by Peter Glazier »

Well done to the team on 4th place. We were allways going to be on the back foot when qualifying didn't go as well as it could have, meaning we didn't get good gate positions. Not being there I don't know the stories behind the results, but I assume one of our team had to start from the second row, so to battle thro' and get the results they did must have been hard.
Fair play to the Czech team, they obviously rode well all day, and well done to the Irish team on 8th overall, one better than last year!