May 13th West meon

Only serious sidecar issues please

Moderators: Chris Helm, Dave Tye

Rob O

May 13th West meon

Post by Rob O »

Second round of the southern centre championship at West Meon.(the first was Owlsebury).
The southern centre has put up a prize fund for this series payable on the overall, similar to the UMX series.
I know this is a busy month but we should try to support clubs that support sidecars.
davek

Re: May 13th West meon

Post by davek »

where do you get the regs from rob ???
Ann
Active Visitor 500
Active Visitor 500

Post by Ann »

Third round of the Southern Centre Championship on 13th May is being run by the Waterlooville Motorcycle Club. Regs can be obtained from Clare Foyle 02392 254838.

As Rob says please support the clubs who support us :-)

Ann
Making the tea for them..as usual
hampshire3321

Post by hampshire3321 »

For those riders/passengers who havent been to West Meon in the last year i think you will be impressed - I think its fair to say over the years the track had taken a hammering and was pretty worn out, but last yr it had a major facelift with loads of top soil brought in and jumps and corners re shaped, so if your in 2 minds weather to enter or not, then get yourselfs booked in. I have covered a few meeting there this year already and the track prep has always been perfect.

Hope to see a few of you lot there,

Andy - www.click466.co.uk
ian.uk
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Post by ian.uk »

Attached are the regs for West Meon. Print them off, fill them in, send them to Clare; don't forget an SAE. :read:
If you genuinely can't print them off, (too difficult, no printer, no printer paper) speak to me nicely and I'll bring you a set to Culham

Ian
West_Meon.pdf
(48.61 KiB) Downloaded 133 times
I was wrong all last season, and, according to my e'mails I'm wrong this season. Still, while it is my fault no one else is getting the blame.
hampshire3321

Post by hampshire3321 »

Just a thought - We will be at West Meon next weekend for the Second round of the southern centre championship - They will obviously have modern sidecars, but seen as Mortimer have now cancelled next weekends meeting may be an idea to include a Twinshock sidecar class and see if you can get a few crews that were booked into Mortimer?

Andy
Ann
Active Visitor 500
Active Visitor 500

Post by Ann »

Have passed the idea on to the Waterlooville Club.
Making the tea for them..as usual