Only serious sidecar issues please

Moderators: Chris Helm, Dave Tye

Chris Helm
Team SidecarCross.com
Team SidecarCross.com

Sidecarcross of Nations team

Post by Chris Helm »

Copied from the ACU website last Thursday

The ACU Motocross Department are pleased to announce that the Team Manager, Martin Guilford has announced the team selection for the forthcoming Sidecar Cross of Nations at Slagelse in Denmark. The event will be running alongside the Quad Cross of Nations on the sandy circuit over the weekend of the 22nd and 23rd September.
The Team GB line up will consist of:
Stuart Brown/Joe Millard
Brett Wilkinson/Dan Chamberlain
Jake Brown/Zac Snell.
Speaking about the team selection, Team Manager Martin Guilford said “Due to injury concerns and the fact that there is an increasing number of crews justifying selection, picking this year’s team has probably been the most difficult choice I have had to make. However, having finally made my decision, I believe we have one of the most competitive teams I have managed.
We have a real mix of experience and youthful exuberance which I am sure will bode well. On current form, the teams from Holland and Belgium must start as favourites but I am confident that all three crews are capable of running at the sharp end. I would like to thank all three crews for agreeing to represent their country and as always, I am sure it will be a pleasure to be their manager.”