Provisional Maxxis championship dates 2019

Only serious sidecar issues please

Moderators: Chris Helm, Dave Tye

Chris Helm
Team SidecarCross.com
Team SidecarCross.com

Provisional Maxxis championship dates 2019

Post by Chris Helm »

The ACU have just issued the PROVISIONAL British Championship dates for 2019 as follows:

28th April
26th May
23rd June
28th July
11th August
29th September
13th October - Reserve Date

ACU Motocross Chairman, Steve McCauley commented “2018 has been a difficult year for Motocross, the long winter combined with the summer drought and the unpredictable nature of the weather in general has made for a disrupted calendar. Hopefully with the introduction of a reserve date for 2019 we can eliminate some of the problems we encountered this year. However, on the positive side the racing is spectacular with committed crews and teams on superbly presented outfits racing on some of the best circuits the UK has to offer. Add into the mix a new champion and an ex-champion who will no doubt be keen to reclaim his title, and 2019 is going to be a series not to be missed. Get yourself to a round or two in 2019, you will be impressed, I for one will be taking in some action myself in 2019, hope to see you all there.

Registrations for the Championship will be opening shortly and for further information regarding Maxxis ACU British Sidecar Cross Championship and National Expert Sidecar Cross Championship please contact Sonia Goggin at the ACU Motocross Department on 01788 566404 and check the ACU website at http://www.acu.org.uk

Please note these dates are PROVISIONAL and probably might be changed particularly as the FIM have not yet confirmed the world dates.
Last edited by Chris Helm on Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Two dates corrected
Taffy
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Re: Provisional Maxxis championship dates 2019

Post by Taffy »

so any thoughts on where Canada Heights would fit in? it's had that first Sunday in October slot for a good few years?
I don't want a works bike I just want their address book! :?: :?:
here is a link to the SMCA web site for ya! http://smcagb.moonfruit.com/ :-D