Canada Heights Format

Only serious sidecar issues please

Moderators: Chris Helm, Dave Tye

Eyeball Paul

Canada Heights Format

Post by Eyeball Paul »

Could someone please tell me the format for Canada Heights this weekend, i want to go down and watch as i am new to the sport and considering getting into it. Have posted a few things on here already but dont seem to get any replys...lol, was it something i said !!!
Dave Tye
Team SidecarCross.com
Team SidecarCross.com

Re: Canada Heights Format

Post by Dave Tye »

Hi There,

Sorry you have not been getting replies, for an update on the format for the meeting I would suggest checking:

http://www.sidcupmotorcycleclub.co.uk/d ... _2009.html

This is the website of the organising club, the regulations for the even normally offer some guidelines for the order of the day as well.

Hope that helps

Dave
rabie
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Post by rabie »

Practice will start at 9am, with sidecars away at around 9:15am if all goes to plan (order is Experts, Sidecars, Junior Odds, Junior Evens).
First race will be after all practices, thus i guess 10:30am ish, so say the first sidecar race might be around 11am ish .... With two more races during the afternoon.

Admission is £7 for adults, free parking & programme, Loos and catering on site. Postcode is BR8 8DX or signposted from M25 J3 / M20 J1 (follow Brands Hatch signs to start with).

Hope that helps any further issues post back and i'll try and get an answer in Friday night.
Dave Tye
Team SidecarCross.com
Team SidecarCross.com

Post by Dave Tye »

Thanks Rabie - Huge help...

Dave
Eyeball Paul

Post by Eyeball Paul »

Thanks for that guys, was starting to give up before i had even started lol, will see you all on sunday then.
Mark Pierpoint
Active Visitor 500
Active Visitor 500

Post by Mark Pierpoint »

:-D Buy me few pints Paul and i will talk to you mate. ;-)
.HOWAY THE LADS. THE MORE THE MERRIER
mark mead

Post by mark mead »

are you still looking for a ride paul tryed to phone you im still looking for a pass :-P :roll:
Eyeball Paul

Post by Eyeball Paul »

mark mead wrote:are you still looking for a ride paul tryed to phone you im still looking for a pass :-P :roll:
I sure am, i am keeping my options open though, not going to rush or commit to anything right away. i want to get into the sport for sure but i dont want to get in a chair with someone just for the sake of it if you know what i mean. we both got to want the same things etc etc

are you going on sunday ???
biglegs

Post by biglegs »

I sure am, i am keeping my options open though, not going to rush or commit to anything right away. i want to get into the sport for sure but i dont want to get in a chair with someone just for the sake of it if you know what i mean. we both got to want the same things etc etc

this is somthing similar to what my wife said the first night we met
perv

Post by perv »

eyeball paul (chopper) get in the chair.you told me you was double hard.
Eyeball Paul

Post by Eyeball Paul »

perv wrote:eyeball paul (chopper) get in the chair.you told me you was double hard.
Its what i intend to do Perv, just need to find the right person, Mel said you might be going 2morrow ???