Mr. Janis "CRIMINAL" Grinbergs

LAMSF
siepdewit

Mr. Janis "CRIMINAL" Grinbergs

Post by siepdewit »

General information for people in Latvia who are waiting for ordered parts from mr. Janisfans Grinbergs and already have payed for the parts.

If somebody in Latvia can give me information where I can find this CRIMINAL I will be very thankfull. The reason why I try to locate him is simple.
Over the last years he was a permanent visitor of Sidecarmotocross Grand Prix races and when he was in Europe he slept most of the time at the place of Team Hendrickx where the team have Latvian mechanics (Gits Karlns) but he was kicked out because undecent behavure. Also he spent many times in my house where he had a room to sleep, use the shower and bathroom and could plug in electra for his car without paying for this.
Many times he parked a caravan which he has bought for clients in Latvia at my place free of charge. Sometimes he ordered parts at me for riders in Latvia or Estonia and correctly payed to me what he had to pay.
In february 2010 he ordered a complete set of Haan Wheels for an Estonian sidecarrider and I handed the wheels over to him. When the time of his departure to Latvia was there I asked him : WHAT ABOUT PAYING for the wheels and the answer was : I pay you next time because at this moment I have just enough money to get home.
About two weeks later he came back at my place and I asked for the money he had to pay me. The answer was: My client did not pay me the total amount of money , but here is what I have and the rest comes later.
Now we are in november 2010 , but after MANY telephonecalls, SMS messages and E-mails he always told me: next week I come to Belgium and the first thing I do is give you ( that is me) my money but he never shows up. At this time he is UNTRACABLE and I still do not have my money. I found out, that there are more people waiting for money from him and I am not the only one who he is cheating and lying to.

IF somebody has the adres where I can find this CRIMINAL I like to receive this by e-mail in order to give this to my lawyer who will summit him to pay

S.L. (Siep) de Wit
primus

Re: Mr. Janis "CRIMINAL" Grinbergs

Post by primus »

ja tā ir taisnība tad tu jāni esi pidars
bandiz

Post by bandiz »

wow... this is not good... He seemed to be a good guy for me.
It is 100% reason to remember my name! ;)
JanisFans
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Post by JanisFans »

It will not be exactly correct but more details soon
with greetings

Janis
Fans always are with their favorits.
Mr.Caravans from Letland
http://www.jfcaravans.lv