Racetown 395 Round 7-D 37 Big 6

AMA, AHRMA

Moderator: Scott

Thorina

Racetown 395 Round 7-D 37 Big 6

Post by Thorina »

Race em if ya got em!!!!!!!!!!!

I stayed up, literally until dawn getting baby blue as race ready as she's gonna be. We did two shake down laps around the neighborhood this morning.
Two blocks is enough to make sure the rig is ready for an hour race....isn't it? :shock:
Yeah, sure. :-D

She's got a bone stock KX motor, 3 blown, or nearly blown shocks and I don't even want to admit what we did to the swing arm berrings.
But....she's down to only 3 main colors and looks good from a distance.

Brand new grips! New stickers! Yup....she's race ready! ;-)

Get yer racing boots on and come out and race.
Gate drops at 1:30 tomorrow afternoon.
The more, the merrier!
peace,
janette
mike

kx

Post by mike »

show me/us pic's if you like if you can..please...greetz from the netherlands mike
http://spaces.msn.com/members/Mad-Monk-Animal/ for photo's that i've taken with my cellphone(gsm)
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: kx

Post by Scott »

mike wrote:show me/us pic's if you like if you can..
I think this is it:
mike

Post by mike »

isn't that a two cilinder jumbo engine(sorry for the trouble scott)
http://spaces.msn.com/members/Mad-Monk-Animal/ for photo's that i've taken with my cellphone(gsm)
Thorina

Post by Thorina »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, no....no quite THAT bad.

I just took a camera phone picture of it....

Here's what it looked like early this week

Leans real bad to the bike side....looks like I'll spend the afternoon getting my rear whacked by the chair wheel fender. From the looks of the fender....it's whacked a LOT of rear in it's day.

This is going to be our practice rig, once it's all put 100% and will also be a loaner rig to try to get some people on and riding.
We're just showing up to get some numbers on the line today.

We're a little fussy with our MX rig and don't ereally want to lend it out and all....so this rig is for just that....all the things we don't want to do to our regular race rig.

Alrighty.....this monkey needs to get ready....we've got a race in a couple of hours. :shock:

peace,
janette
mike

Post by mike »

i also had that problem once...but with finding the perfect/good setting of springs and presseure(i don't think that that word was correct)within the suspension it all worked outh oke back then...and mine was also the wp suspension...is the origen know of that rig of yours who it was from...and what kind of other rig do you have got for the race track greatings mike
chris m. johnson
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

The last race of the year !!!

Post by chris m. johnson »

Good effort on coming out for Morgan and Janette (glad you did). It as alot of last minute issues but you made it happen and only one small bolt came up loose (not bad for her maiden voyage).

So sorry that the GPs this year for sidecars were always the last race of the weekend (all tore up) but, that will change as we are now scheduled to be an early event on saturday for next year. Good to see your GP/offroad rig on course and look forward in seeing you and Morgan at the GPs and Euros next year.

Janette, you can post results if you please - Thanks, CJ
TEAM SOLTRON
Chris Johnson, Jack, Randy, Brian, Kylie, Paul (Califiornia GP, DESERT, MX - #Z1) Soltron, EventPhoto, Marks Performance Products.
Thorina

Re: The last race of the year !!!

Post by Thorina »

chris m. johnson wrote:Good effort on coming out for Morgan and Janette (glad you did). It as alot of last minute issues but you made it happen and only one small bolt came up loose (not bad for her maiden voyage).

So sorry that the GPs this year for sidecars were always the last race of the weekend (all tore up) but, that will change as we are now scheduled to be an early event on saturday for next year. Good to see your GP/offroad rig on course and look forward in seeing you and Morgan at the GPs and Euros next year.

Janette, you can post results if you please - Thanks, CJ

Just got back from the doc. I have a dislocated thumb and most likely re-did the game keepers thumb from 2 years ago. Not really happy about the possibility of having my arm in a cast for 3 months from a nothing race on a beat course.

Other then sincerly thanking the Big 6 and the Vikings for their time and energy of putting on the race....I have nothing nice to say about the whole thing.

Ef-ed up courses might be your thing, but it sure isn't mine.

peace,
janette
chris m. johnson
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Broken thumb

Sorry to hear about your broken thumb - All I can say is ..........................
DRINK your milk and lots of it.

Heal up fast because your bruttal, fierce and hard driving MX series will be starting before you know it and you have to be out there with your Number one Plate. CJ
TEAM SOLTRON
Chris Johnson, Jack, Randy, Brian, Kylie, Paul (Califiornia GP, DESERT, MX - #Z1) Soltron, EventPhoto, Marks Performance Products.
Thorina

Re: Broken thumb

Post by Thorina »

chris m. johnson wrote:Sorry to hear about your broken thumb - All I can say is ..........................
DRINK your milk and lots of it.

Heal up fast because your bruttal, fierce and hard driving MX series will be starting before you know it and you have to be out there with your Number one Plate. CJ
Gee, thanks for calling me a pussy, Chris.
Since we're a team....I'll pass on to Morgan that ya think he's a pussy for not wanting to do crap like that, too.
Sissified MX fags that we are. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, European guys.....Johnson is calling me a pussy because I don't want to passanger through 27 miles of uneven waist deep whoops....for fun.
Yup....big ol whimpy pussy, I am! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Really.....thanks for the laugh, that really is very, very funny.

I have tried to support all of sidecar racing.
I went WAAAAAAY out of my way to come and support the local series this weekend. What? And you want to bag on me for it? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Morgan and I don't want to see 2 sidecars show up at ANY race.
NO matter what....THAT LOOKS STUPID!
It makes sidecar racing look stupid.

Yet, consistantly, you feel the need to make snide little comments about MX.
I must be some kind of stuck up a** hole for choosing to do MX instead of GPs and desert. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was available this year to race any European Scrambles you could find me a driver for. Funny thing,.....no one ELSE wants the crap beat out of their machinery, either. Go figure.
I didn't "get" that until I owned my own sidecar and had to pay to keep it maintained. We won't even get into having to order most of the parts from Jupiter and Venus.

Sidecar racing here is all but dead. You can choose to continue trying to get people to try nasty, narly, brutal races, all the while bagging on how sissified MX is....or you can try to get more people into races that that average middle aged guys can do.

I choose to spend my time and energy promoting racing that the average guy can do and have fun doing. If we get people in to do races that are doable for them, even as beginners.... you'll keep them longer and might even get them to try other venues of racing, as well. They will tell their friends how much fun it is....instead of how brutal it is.
To start a new, middle aged team off on GPs is nearly a gaurentee that they will not stick with the sport. It's simply very difficult and far more brutal then most middle aged guys are interested in doing.

Sidecar racing can be SOOOOO much fun.
It doesn't need to kill you to call it fun.

peace,
janette
chris m. johnson
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH

I even forget the words that were cut out, but calling you a PUSSY was the farthest thing from the meaning of that POST. I was even complementing you on your efforts but NOW you have proven you are out of control.

I think Morgan is an EXCELENT DRIVER, especially to put up with your .........., (Now you can read into that cut out).

GO DRINK YOUR MILK / HEAL UP fast because next year will be here before you blink your eyes twice. SO SAD that that is the way you feel about NOTHING that makes any difference anyway.
TEAM SOLTRON
Mike Burns Jr

Post by Mike Burns Jr »

8-) 8-) Hey Chris,

I wouldn't sweat the comments made. I am sure the sidecar overlords chastised her for posting anything positive about a sidecar race other than the "National MX" series.

Mike :twisted:
EMLMTH1
Thorina

Post by Thorina »

Mike Burns Jr wrote:8-) 8-) Hey Chris,

I wouldn't sweat the comments made. I am sure the sidecar overlords chastised her for posting anything positive about a sidecar race other than the "National MX" series.

Mike :twisted:
Yeah. :lol: :lol: :lol: Sure wouldn't want to piss off the sidecar overloards of the US. We know how powerful they are. :roll:

I took it as back handed "compliments", so did Morgan.
I think it's funny. Hence the large amount of smileys.
I wasn't mad, I was laughing.

Ya'll having fun? Then go for it. I'm not stopping you.

We tried to give our support to the local series after hearing all year how nonsupportive we've been to the local series ....and we get back handed "compliments" from it.

You're welcome.

peace,
janette
motoclown

Post by motoclown »

Sounds like fun....