East Coast Racing

AMA, AHRMA

Moderator: Scott

Kyler

East Coast Racing

Post by Kyler »

I'm really bummed. After a lot of research on racing sidecars as well as extensive arm twisting of my riding buddy to be my monkey, I decide to build a KTM Rally Racing rig. I tried to get Anders to setup a sidecar class for the SandBlast Rally. He said the insurance company wouldn't support it.

I really don't want to give up on the idea yet - aren't there ANY sidecar races on the east coast?
Kyler

Re: East Coast Racing

Post by Kyler »

is there anyone in the MD/DE/NJ/PA/WV/VA area interested in some informal MX sidecar racing?
zebedee

Post by zebedee »

Kyler - have you had any interest? I moved to the US in '95, now live in NY but used to race in the UK. Havent gotten around to building a "chair" yet but would love to... Trying to get my 11 year old son interested in learning to hang on - (I used to race in the sidecar) - he will probably be old enough by the time I get it built!

Howard
Kyler

Post by Kyler »

Nope - nothing yet. I may have gotten the VT SCCA Hillclimb folks to allow sidecars (enduro/mx style) in their hillclimbs

my email is ken @ kyler . com - lets stay in touch!

now to get my Wasp running again - slagged the motor over the weekend.
chris m. johnson
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Post by chris m. johnson »

Howdy from the West Coast Ken,

In Europe everything is relatively close, we are an entire continent away from east Coast to West here in the United States.

We have a nine race MX summer series starting in June and ending in August, but all in California. check out for more details.

http://www.amasocalmotocross.com

Keep in touch and I will do the same, maybe if the economy turns back around we can put something together for future years. Cheers, Chris Johnson
TEAM SOLTRON
Chris Johnson, Jack, Randy, Brian, Kylie, Paul (Califiornia GP, DESERT, MX - #Z1) Soltron, EventPhoto, Marks Performance Products.
Kyler

Post by Kyler »

chris m. johnson wrote:Howdy from the West Coast Ken,

In Europe everything is relatively close, we are an entire continent away from east Coast to West here in the United States.

We have a nine race MX summer series starting in June and ending in August, but all in California. check out for more details.

http://www.amasocalmotocross.com

Keep in touch and I will do the same, maybe if the economy turns back around we can put something together for future years. Cheers, Chris Johnson
Hi Chris - If I could get my wife to leave close proximity to her grandkids, I'd be in the southwest right now! You guys are where it is happening in offroad sidecar racing.