Official Australian Sidecar Cross Championships 2010

Post by Wasp17 »

1.Walter Preisig - Steve Baker EML-GRM 998
2. Anthony-Anthony EML-GRM998
3.Doby-Doby Wasp -Yam 750
Attachments
HBBB 2010 052.jpg
HBBB 2010 052.jpg (41.38 KiB) Viewed 11508 times
Last edited by Wasp17 on Thu May 27, 2010 12:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Suspension is fun!
Wasp17

Re: Official Australian Sidecar Cross Championships 2010

Post by Wasp17 »

Suspension is fun!
neale.jo@bigpond.com

Post by neale.jo@bigpond.com »

well your up and about aren't ya! walter when u are sending me smart arse emails read what i wrote i asked why you dont race in the asa.
See they do more than three laps 7 when they had the offical titles and that makes the winner rider ability not just a fast motor wich i also said. just wondering when these 7 aussie titles
where and where cause i cant find your name 7 times on the MA results page?. And these official titles are organised by the has beens that never were
just to get something beside their names. Remember 1991 when you tried to race with the second place getter
while you were getting lapped and you crashed into the trees. [Have it on video] and the rider made a speech."Quote" there should be an award for the
a** hole of the day walter presig tried to race with me while he was getting lapped and im glad he ended up in the trees. [thats on video]
Anyone else who reads this feel free to comment because it is embaressing that 3 laps can be classed as an Aussie title this has been allowed by motorcycling Australia.
Wasp17

Post by Wasp17 »

Thank you for your well wishes Mr Neale Anthony :lol: let me grab this opportunity to thank everyone for their support . my Passenger Steve , the mechanics Damien and Len and of course our longterm sponsors to supply the the team with their products to make as go fast and slow fast .
Sponsor Ad.PDF
(287.34 KiB) Downloaded 353 times
Last edited by Wasp17 on Fri May 28, 2010 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Suspension is fun!
oddy1

Post by oddy1 »

I wasn't going to reply, however since you have invited a comment I will take up the invitation. First of all I dont know who you are ( don't care either). The Preston motorcycle club ran the Nationals (and a fantastic job they did considering the conditions) not Walter, MA make the rules not Walter everyone and anyone can enter as long as they have the appropriate equipment. I would be the first to agree that 3 laps is not long enough but it was the same for the solos and I haven't heard one derogatory comment about how the nationals was decided over 3 laps. The ASA boys did come to the meeting and they rode a damn fine race but in the wet conditions it was always going to be tough. I'm not sure how old Bret Dobie is but his son Hamish is half our age and I think both the Antonys just about added up to one of our ages. It was no accident that the bike is fast months of sending parts back and forward between states and then flying over to fit them and then testing we turned up well prepared and wanting to win. I know the ASA has a problem with Walter and Walter has a problem with The ASA I don't and am intending to do some ASA rounds remember there are two people on the sidecar and when you are defaming him you are defaming me by association please don't.
My last point when you drag up an incident that happened nineteen years ago! I really think you need to move on.
Hope to see you at an upcoming ASA round please introduce yourself.
Kind regards Steve.
neale.jo@bigpond.com

Please get your facts right your poisened little worm, hiding behind an
avatar. If you are that fast , then come out next year and have a go . You
may end up like the ASA hot shots, with lots of mud in their face .LOL
Thanks for the complementing on the engine . Yes it goes as good as any
GRM, we are not the only team that was on a GRM . But you dont need to be
Einstein to see that on a muddy day horse power is irrelevant . But then
when you are poisened and see things in tunnel vision , you believe what
you want to believe. The MA titles will now always be with VMX titles ,
that is in concrete. If ten chairs turn up , great . If the ASA dickheads
want to play games and boycott it , its their loss. I am just glad this
year you got what you wished for with doby and anthony being there. And
thats something thats documented and can not be distorted by people like
you . HA Ha . Now go and do something constructive and positive. Slaging
and defaming behind an avatar makes the ASA even look more stupid. Do you
think you can drive me out of the sport by doing this ? Just the opposite ,
it makes me try harder . Regards Walter
How about we leave this on the forum Walter and leave personal emails aside? By the way, this isn't defamation. The comments I made are true.
Wasp17

Post by Wasp17 »

Good news for next year , there will be an additional pre 90 class for sidecars . That should bring out the EML Jumbos , and the Folans . What a sound that will be :jump: The downside will be that the moderns will try to eat into the pre 85 and pre 75 numbers . So scruteneering will have to be done correctly , so no 90> onwards stuff delutes the class . I watched this year some maschinery appearing that was decleared pre75 , but nowhere close to that . Lucky they upgraded the race to pre 85 where long Alu swing arms and suspension mods are more tolerable. Its still not 100% right , but lets hope those blokes fix it for next year .It will save lots of agro . :punch: As the rulebook says : It needs to be 100% from the era or a 100% true and correct copy. :thumb: And I will be the bad man again that will enforce it
Attachments
Mark-Broadford-198.jpg
Suspension is fun!
neale.jo@bigpond.com

walter going on about crap like those bikes don't worry me i wern't riding them and if they weren't there NO AUSSIE TITLE.
and what is your problem with modern sidecars.and when and where did you win 7 titles! still haven't answered.
great another class of titles that will struggle for numbers because pre 90 are basicly the same as moderns same shocks and eng cap.[everyone knows that]
Solo riders were sooking that sidecars were wrecking the track at broadford so when pre 90s get goin they will can it.
If they want it to be 100% then the races will be at least 15min plus 1 lap or is it just for tossers doin 3 lap dashes.
Maybe you should eat some concrete harden up and race a modern lol if you do that i will let you have all your glory [if they are long races]
Wasp17

Post by Wasp17 »

neale.jo@bigpond.com wrote:' if they weren't there NO AUSSIE TITLE.
Wrong , absolutely wrong..... but I am so glade your boys where there. It made things more interesting and I realised I have to lift my game in the fitness department if I want to stick with those young blokes.

great another class of titles that will struggle for numbers because pre 90 are basicly the same as moderns same shocks and eng cap.[everyone knows that]

Thats the first time you posted something that makes sense :beer:

Solo riders were sooking that sidecars were wrecking the track at broadford so when pre 90s get goin they will can it.
If they want it to be 100% then the races will be at least 15min plus 1 lap or is it just for tossers doin 3 lap dashes.

Wrong again . The race was over 4 laps with just under 3 minutes per lap . And we could have easy done another two .

Maybe you should eat some concrete harden up and race a modern lol if you do that i will let you have all your glory [if they are long races]

I have done my days on moderns doing 30 minutes +1 lap . I do know the difference betwen the two classes . But because I have the choice , I get lots more enjoyment out of old four strokes . I have to admit the Jumbo can be fun too on a proper track . But unfortunately there not to many good tracks left in Australia . But thats another story . :beer:

Youre welcome to come and count the trophies , but that stuff does not mean that much to me. . The point is, to preserve the best era of sidecar racing there ever was. :hammer:
Suspension is fun!
Wasp17

Post by Wasp17 »

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=11516

Check this out . :thumb:
Suspension is fun!
shepherd

Post by shepherd »

Good you see you boys getting along so well.
Nothing better than a bit of bitching to keep the racing keen.
Shame your too far for traveling would love to bring the old yam wasp & do a race or two.

Best wishes
Le Shepherd
Old School Sidecar-cross
Fear is temporary --- Regret is forever
Wasp17

Post by Wasp17 »

Pas de problem le shepard. What motor are you running ? Did you race international ? Cheers Wasp
Suspension is fun!
Papa Chimp
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Post by Papa Chimp »

Hi Guys,i am trying to locate a guy who was buying second hand sidecar's from the uk to ship out to australia.My nams is Graham Stevens and i have a 630 Husaberg VMC for sale.The details are all on the for sale page.Hope you can help.

cheers Graham UK
Keusch Andre
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Sidecar - art

Post by Keusch Andre »

Hello fans,

this week Walter Preisig is in swizzerland. And what did he do ? He meets Andrew Keusch , the sidecarcross-painter. Walter takes 3 keybord with him. So my works are not only in Europa, also in Australien. This makes me verry happy . I wish Walter nice holydays in swizzerland . Greetings. Andrew
Walter Preisig in swizzerland
Walter Preisig in swizzerland
Preisig 4.jpg (6.76 KiB) Viewed 10729 times
Attachments
Preisig 5.jpg
Preisig 5.jpg (6.92 KiB) Viewed 10729 times
I like painting sidecarcross - teams, it is Andrews sidecar - art.
Wasp17

Post by Wasp17 »

Thanks Andre , what pieces of art . Out of the 3 paintings I only have one left to myself . Everywhere I went , they wanted to keep one . I can assure you the Wasp has gone to a very prominent owner in Holland . Sure you will get more work soon .
Suspension is fun!