Forum speed - 05 june 2010

General forum information, forum rules, and requests regarding these forums. Also, questions and issues regarding the SidecarCross.com web site.

Moderators: Rien.nl, Scott

Rien.nl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Forum speed - 05 june 2010

Post by Rien.nl »

At this moment (starting on Friday) our forum is running a little bit slower then normal and it takes some extra time to open topics. :dontknow: (in the worst case it even can not load/open.)
This is related due to heavy server load balance.
The technicians from our hosting provider are working on it :thumb:
Lets hope they fix it in a short time.

If this gives any problems for you, then hit CTRL + F5 together. This creates a hard refresh of the page.
Rien.nl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Forum speed - 05 june 2010

Post by Rien.nl »

In the past week (starting August) i noticed that we have the same problem again.
For some unknown reason the domain sidecarcross.eu is working normal, but the database engine for this forum is having some troubles.
I noticed that we are not the only ones with this problem, but more websites with this kind of forum have these problems.
After checking many, many things it is still unclear what causes this delay / access problems.
The technicians at our hosting provider are still searching and hope to find a solution shortly.
To do some test and/or work on the server it can be possible that the forum is not available for some time.
Please check later again when this happens...
Still i hope to provide a full working environment this weekend, so that we can enjoy results and info from Penza, Russia.