Only 36 teams in Jinin

List of all FIM Grand-Prix Sidecar events, dates, locations, travel information and directions.

Moderators: Chris Helm, Rien.nl

Lukas Jawa AMS

Only 36 teams in Jinin

Post by Lukas Jawa AMS »

To GP in Jinin come I think max. 36 teams. Image )
Czech federation want accept all teams after closing date of entries, but that prohibit the FIM organization -- http://www.mefo.cz/side2008/
The organizer of GP said me, that he received 5 entry forms only from riders from Austria. Then are there not teams from England, France..
Last edited by Lukas Jawa AMS on Thu May 01, 2008 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
baloo
Team SidecarCross.com
Team SidecarCross.com

Re: Only 36 teams in Jinin

Post by baloo »

Frensh teams can not run at this GP because FFM (Frensh Federation) have sended inscriptions too late :oops: :-?
baloo webmaster of http://www.teambigand.com
Lukas Jawa AMS

Post by Lukas Jawa AMS »

Yes, that forgott all federations... France, Great Britain, Austria, Luxembourg... ? Image
massieman

Post by massieman »

this is not good for the sidecarsports it's not the fauld from the riders but from the federations
so i hope that whe can drive in jinin i have send the entryform on time to my federation
but whe are not standing on de entrylist
fridex

Post by fridex »

This is very ungrateful issue
Rien.nl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Rien.nl »

If 1 federation forget to send the entry forms in time, then it is a mistake
When 2 federation forget to send the entry forms in time, then it is accidence
But when 4 federation have the same issue, then it is not a mistake or accidence.
This NEEDS further investigation... It can not be true that teams must stay at home by some incident on a federations office ! ! :cry: :-( :evil:
And even teams who did send their entry forms in March ! ! ! ! are not listed.... I really like to know how this can happen....

This means also that also the organizer of the Ukraine GP in Chernivtsi will have less teams.
In my opinion, there is something terrible wrong in the system !
Mark Pierpoint
Active Visitor 500
Active Visitor 500

Post by Mark Pierpoint »

Yea any team such as us wont be going to Ukraine now because off this. Re team Brown & Peters.Ferrys booked the time of work the lot.Thanks ACU another load off BOLLOCKS.Suppose there are other teams with a proper organising body to Cheer on :mrgreen:
.HOWAY THE LADS. THE MORE THE MERRIER
massieman

Post by massieman »

who is wrong de federation or the organizer the organizer said the entryfrom is 7 days to late and the federation said that they have send the entryfom on time and anothertime on 15 april because there where troubles in jinin whit receiving fax and email
who is right and who is wrong will whe ever now????????????
Last edited by massieman on Thu May 01, 2008 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JB
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Post by JB »

It´s a shame, for the supporters for the fans !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The persons who had made this "shit" should be not longer in her positions. The teams take a lot of money for planning her season and then they can´t drive because some persons in the back-office are sleeping. It´s not good for sidecar-racing in the future. I will not drive to Jinin because there are not the best teams at the start, i hope many people will follow this action because this what here happens is a scandal. :| :| :| :| :|
Lukas Jawa AMS

Post by Lukas Jawa AMS »

Czech organizer make I think all on 100% and now this..
Jinin is the second race GP and now this nuisance. What we can await e.g. in Kivioly or... ? Image
Mark Pierpoint
Active Visitor 500
Active Visitor 500

Post by Mark Pierpoint »

WHen Sidecar cross is dying on its arse you wood think the entrys would be able to be accepted as there is obviously been a problem some wear along the line but surley your countries governing bodies shoulde contact the clubs running GPS to find out wy paper work hasent arrived on time so this sort of error dosent happen.Only my opinion.See you in Jinin. ;-)
.HOWAY THE LADS. THE MORE THE MERRIER
THREEWHEELROY

Post by THREEWHEELROY »

:evil: hello jinin club . i am very disaponted at what has happened . I put a big lot of time & effert &money into our team to go racing and this is the way we are treated. we need an open inquiry to see what went wrong imediately.I had 10 people going to see your race but not anymore! thank you . Roy Lewis. :evil: :evil: :-x :-x
Chelsea
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Post by Chelsea »

A new post needs to be made for a competent individual who has the responsibility to make sure all paper work is supplied and sent to the correct people with in the correct time frame and follow ups to be made to make sure paper work has been received, and therefore this situation would not be the case.
I think alot of people have been effected by this situation and most of all the sidecarcross in general has been effected.
massieman

Post by massieman »

there is still no entryform for france bourg bruche and belgian genk on the fim site they are alomost to late its a a shame
look on this link for rhe sr
http://www.fim.ch/en/default.asp?item=3 ... 04/204.htm
PaulHope
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Post by PaulHope »

Has any team or governing body elevated this to find a solution? Is anyone willing to accept responsibility? I am sure we would all appreciate your comments.
As previously posted all teams plan in advance their season including time, travel arrangements and money. Teams including mechanics have to take time off from their employment not to mention fans and sponsors who have invested their time and money. This is not just affecting crews from the 4 countries, it is damaging to the sport.
The whole issue is farsical and something must be done about it.
Would Ukraine have been accepted to the calendar if it was not following the Czech GP??? (sorry but its logistics)
Will countries continue to host GPs with a low entry list???
Will teams not attending the Czech GP make such a long journey to the Ukraine???
Will teams get sponsorship in future when the sponsor is not getting a full season???
Will supporters travel to GPs? Many of us book in advance for lower travelling costs. If mistakes like this continue, supporters will not book in advance and then not be able to afford late booking premium. Low attendance will see the GP calendar decrease.
AN EXCEPTION TO THE RULES MUST BE SOUGHT AND FAST. ALL TEAMS MUST BE ALLOWED TO RACE.
If as Rien says teams have submitted their entries back in March, someone had made a huge error and must for the sake of the sport take responsibility.
Dear Organisors,

Please make this the British Championship start line music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4DenzoUs2E

Many thanks.