fresh passenger looking for a ride

Fun talk

Moderators: Chris Helm, Dave Tye

Simpy

fresh passenger looking for a ride

Post by Simpy »

Hello

I posted on here at the start of the year looking for experiance to become a passange, i have been to a couple..... ok two practices with Pete Thomas and will be at the bill turner race on sunday passengering 193 please come and say hi im fresh to the world of sidecar cross.

Pete is unable to take me as a passanger next year as he and enougher rider are going to passanger poor each other in modern and twin shock classes.

Heres the bad part I live in leeds..... I REALLY WANT TO DO THIS i will travel i can do weekend and even get days off in the week to practice if need be even if i have to take it unpaid like i said i really want to do this no dabbling about.

Cheers Chris Simpson
Ann
Active Visitor 500
Active Visitor 500

Re: fresh passenger looking for a ride

Post by Ann »

Hi Chris

Do you have Facebook? Lots of the sidecar world also use FB to post and chat. There is a FB page SIDECAR MOTORCROSS ASSOCIATION where you could also advertise your availability as a passenger.

Good luck

Ann
Making the tea for them..as usual
Simpy

Post by Simpy »

Thank you Ann

i will get straight on it. i forgot to mention even practices would be appreciated any time i can get on the side would help. even if i can't get singer race for 2015 all the practice can get possible will help for the year after.

Chris
Parker256

Post by Parker256 »

Send 'sidecar northeast' a request on fb we always looking for crews up north Chris
adam

Post by adam »

I'm looking for a fulltime passenger.. twinshock.
stephen
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Post by stephen »

Hi I'm looking for a passenger for next year give me a call on 07715826684 stephen
Wooly

Post by Wooly »

Hello , are you still available as a passenger ? I am riding in the AMCA championship and need a passenger for the rest of the season . If you are interested give me a call 07809 524500 . Cheers , Mark Woolams