Cermak in 2013 not on the track ????

News and questions about individual GP sidecar teams, how they finished (or didn't), problems, injuries, good news, new passengers, congratulations, etc.

Moderators: Chris Helm, Rien.nl

JB
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Cermak in 2013 not on the track ????

Post by JB »

On the Homepage Team Cermak i read that they will take 2013 a outtime to rehabilitate the injuries from former years, also a great miss :bawling: after the loose of the other teams which quit GP-racing for 2013. But I hope they will have a speedy recovery an we will see them 2014 back on the track. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Rien.nl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Cermak in 2013 not on the track ????

Post by Rien.nl »

Team message translated wih Google Translate:
Friday 23-Nov_2012
http://www.sidecarcermak.cz/aktualni-informace-tymu/

Current team information

Hi everyone, I'll see you tomorrow at the party film and fairytale characters. As always, will definitely be something to look at :-)

As for us, we go to intensive rehabilitation and treat injuries from the previous season.
Due to the complicated treatment Ondra knees, we decided that the next season will not start.
Other planned surgery Ondra is the end of February. Re undergo replacement anterior cruciate ligament.
Even though Thomas could start with another passenger, not the case.
We will treat injuries, save energy and money on possible next season. Anyway, I'll see you along the route.
Greetings Tomáš and Ondřej

Please forgive me if the translation is not 100% correct.
Wishing both brothers a good and full recovery, and hope to see them back on the sidecar in good health.