IMBA - Boraston, England RESULTS

Race schedules, results, info. Everything about IMBA sidecar racing.

Moderators: John, Rien.nl

Doogle
Active Visitor 500
Active Visitor 500

Post by Doogle »

Rondog wrote:dont no why you dutch n belgium all the others even bother tryin. simon bradford pisses you every time dont he ?
That is what we call over here a fair point well put.
Husser
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Pissed off

Post by Husser »

Bradford is the best in the eyes of the English and you try to look the others silly but this is not the way. Go on like this and we will see at the end of the year. Maybe Bradford will be champ again,maybe...
Ivor

IMBA

Post by Ivor »

We English do want an AMCA team to win this years championship,but we also know that there are many teams that have the speed and skill to win.
I say lets race fair and see at the end of the year who is the best team.
Doogle
Active Visitor 500
Active Visitor 500

Post by Doogle »

The main problem is that Rondog has a very British sense of humour.And Continental Europeans don't get it.Which nicely encapsulates the whole EU thing really.

Beeeerrrrpppp.
Rondog
Active Visitor 500
Active Visitor 500

Post by Rondog »

i do hope you all dont think that wer anti european.....not at all...i used to own a german shephard before my ronster monster
paul butler

Post by paul butler »

mr wernham
i do wish you would calm yourself, you have been warned about causing trouble and i will not let this persist, there will be actions taken ifso
( by the way simon bradford does piss them all ) :lol: :lol:
dirk11

re

Post by dirk11 »

ask for yourself...

is simon Bradford a real amateur???

greetings
Dirk11
John Wolverson
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Simon Bradford I.M.B.A true sidecar champion.

Post by John Wolverson »

Yes, ever since the very start for Britain in the I.M.B.A, we (the A.M.C.A) are the only organisation in the federation that are true amateurs. Our riders have no prize money in our home domestic meetings, unlike, I think, all of the other countries. For years A.M.C.A riders have contended with the Belgium, and Dutch riders with very large sponsorship's, and prize money to be had at their home domestic meetings. Belgium riders have dominated sidecar motocross in the I.M.B.A for so many years, because of these very big sponsorship deals in their countries, I just wonder if they would have had so many top teams if they had to contend with the A.M.C.A no prize money set up. In the very early days you couldn't even have a sponsor as a rider in the A.M.C.A. Bradford is a brilliant rider and he has the support of his father, who is also a brilliant mechanic. Their team is a complete family affair, with also Simon's mother being the back bone of their great team. Please leave him alone, he is by far the best sidecar racer we have ever had in the UK for over 30 odd years. Now it is our time to do the winning.

Best regards.......Johnny Wolverson.........I.M.B.A sidecar champion 1970.
dirk11

DEAR JOHN

Post by dirk11 »

Hello John,

I never say that he cant drive,of course last saison was a demonstration of driving...
but fairness comes over nationalism or???

greetings dirk 11
mechanic

Post by mechanic »

Hey John all the drivers in holland are making so much money bij sidecarcross that they can buy everything they want
do you realy think that we make so much money in holland that thats makes the differece between england and holland with the pricemoney we make we can buy a piece off chips so stop crying and talk a little bit normal
John Wolverson
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

True Amateurs

Post by John Wolverson »

Hello, I wasn't crying, but trying to explain to DIRK 11 the difference between true amateurs (the A.M.C.A) and all the other teams in the federation. In the early 70s when the Dutch crews stopped over for our Monday meeting, after the Sunday international, they could not understand it when they only had a plastic cup to show for a days racing. Ask Cock Bass one of your old I.M.B.A sidecar champions 1973!!!

Don't hide behind a nondeplume!!!

Best regards............Johnny Wolverson.
Rondog
Active Visitor 500
Active Visitor 500

Post by Rondog »

well dirky chap ? wat u got to say bout that then ? em ?
Husser
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Post by Husser »

when you have a lot of money,a big mouth and no guts are you an amateur too??? even when you cannot drive a sidecar but you want to help an Englishman to become champion, you don't belong to an imba team. Play the game fair or stay at home and give you're money to war child. they use it.
You english talk like you are above everyone else. The only Englishman that has my sympathy is Stuart Brown. I was passenger at the gp's for a copple of years, but i learned to know him as a fair guy. All the others only think about themself... :evil: :evil: :evil:
adam

boraston

Post by adam »

i got round boraston on a 22 year old honda outfit piece a piss, dont know wat all the moaning is about! p.s i am skint ! calm down fellas it aint worth it adam
Rondog
Active Visitor 500
Active Visitor 500

Post by Rondog »

dont take offence husser old bean. we agrea with u completely... i do have a slim gut and possibly a big mouth. i dont belong to a imba team, and do help a deprived child....and your so rite..stu brown is tops...lucky he dont do imba tho...........cos he d piss you all too......wehey