Russian vintage sidecarcross

About off-road sidecars, racing and riding. Go here ONLY if you don't find an appropriate category below.

Moderators: Rien.nl, Scott

Orangehat
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Russian vintage sidecarcross

Post by Orangehat »

Because my dad's got an old russian roadsidecar (Dnepr-frame and an Ural engine) his a member of the Dutch Ural/Dnepr club (UDCN). I'm bussy with writing an article about russian sidecarcross, and now I hope some people can help me out here with a couple of questions....

- Does anybody nows what's "SIBURAL-MX"..it's a sponsor of Schnerbinin/Sosn. nowadays. Last year in Oss I tried to ask, but i don't uderstand any russian, an they don't understand engilish quit well ;-)

- I know that the russians competed with URAL MK engine's in the past, in the FIM-cup. There was a Russian driver Schnerbinin. Does somebody now if he's related to the snerbinin who's racing nowadays in the GP's?

- Can somebody tell me more in general about the early russian competitors and there engine's/sidecars in general?

- does somebody have a nice picture or something about the old russian competitors?

Thanks in advance!

Ciao
CHECK http://WWW.ORANGEHAT.NL
- pics of motorsports(lot's of SCX)
- videoclips(lot's SCX)
- and more...
Zixel

Post by Zixel »

I am Russian. I can help u with anything u wont, but i donno anything about sidecarcross ;-)