A little idea

Fun talk

Moderators: Chris Helm, Dave Tye

Benny134

A little idea

Post by Benny134 »

Ok, my idea was teamspeak we could use it for free comunications with everyone on the sidecarcross website all your will need is a microphone and to download it and ill do the hosting. I Suspect some of you are thinking what is teamspeak TeamSpeak is a quality, scalable application which enables people to speak with one another over the Internet. TeamSpeak consists of both client and server software. The server acts as a host to multiple client connections, capable of handling literally thousands of simultaneous users. This results in an Internet based conferencing solution that works in a variety of applications such as team mates speaking with one another while playing their favorite online game, small businesses cutting costs on long distance charges, or for personal communication with friends and family.

So what do you think
Let me no and ill start hosting
Doogle
Active Visitor 500
Active Visitor 500

Re: A little idea

Post by Doogle »

Ideal for the brat pack. Anyone over 25 probably has no idea what you are on about. Apart from Dave Tye. :-D :-D :-D :-D
Come on Dave help us out. In English mate. :-?
Benny134

Post by Benny134 »

Ok ill break it down, its like a phone, but up to 60 people can be on and you can all talk to each over for free, ill get some pictures and get it set up as a trial. I will also put up a instructions manual about how to set it up after download
Dave Tye
Team SidecarCross.com
Team SidecarCross.com

Post by Dave Tye »

From my side basically it looks like if you have a microphone on your PC and you install a bit of software which I presume Benny will be providing a link to
you will be able to talk to other people who have the same software and are online at the same time.

The idea being anyone who installs the software and is online can chat to anyone else online with the software free of charge.

Looks like Benny is suggesting he host the service and allow sidecar folks to all chat to each other via his server...

If you regually get a few of you online at the same time it could work quite well as far as exchanging insults etc goes, but if we all log on at different times it really wont get off the ground.

Alternatively if you have a microphone and isntall MSN Messenger you can have an audio conference exactly the same way, use webcam or type to each other live you just need to exchange contact details with other MSN users to be able to see them.

Does that help?

Dave
Benny134

Post by Benny134 »

thats the one he got it