Can any one HELP

Fun talk

Moderators: Chris Helm, Dave Tye

siski

Can any one HELP

Post by siski »

I am looking for a kick start for a HONDA CR 500 year 96 i think.
can any one help.
thanks
rradderrs

Re: Can any one HELP

Post by rradderrs »

I used one from a honda crm as they are steel you will have to bend it to fit and i welded some extra metal on to make really strong and had no more problems hope this helps
davisbrothers

Post by davisbrothers »

hi does any body know where any practice tracks are in and around essex.hope anybody can help me cheers lads.
smell

Post by smell »

There are no decent practice tracks in Essex for sidecars the nearest one really is Z racing - nr oxford
davisbrothers

Post by davisbrothers »

im looking for a passenger for practice session on the 23rd nov at ash down woods and also on the 30th nov at tony moto.if any one is intrested please give me a ring on 07727623407 cheers jay
Ann
Active Visitor 500
Active Visitor 500

Post by Ann »

You might have difficulty on those dates as Sun 23rd is the day following the SMCA Dinner Dance and I suspect there might be more than one or two headaches from the night before :-D Sun 30th is a meeting at Binsted so I think Mr P said Tony Moto was no longer on. If you look on UK Racing & the post entitled 30th Nov Meeting there is a passenger looking for a ride.

Ann
Making the tea for them..as usual
Dave Tye
Team SidecarCross.com
Team SidecarCross.com

Post by Dave Tye »

Hi There,

Where in Essex are you? I am in Hullbridge but spend a lot of time around Colchester as well.

Practice tracks around here are pretty thin on the ground for chairs, Wild Tracks, Mildenhall, Washbrooke Farm, Essex MX, Rushmere and Elsworth have all stopped taking sidecars unless there are enough to run a full session (30 Sidecars) as they can fill solo sessions easily and health and safety wont let us all out at once any more.

Z Racing, Tony Moto and Ashdown Woods seem to be the norm for practice at the moment.

Cheers

Dave
adam

Post by adam »

Dave Tye wrote:Hi There,

Where in Essex are you? I am in Hullbridge but spend a lot of time around Colchester as well.

Practice tracks around here are pretty thin on the ground for chairs, Wild Tracks, Mildenhall, Washbrooke Farm, Essex MX, Rushmere and Elsworth have all stopped taking sidecars unless there are enough to run a full session (30 Sidecars) as they can fill solo sessions easily and health and safety wont let us all out at once any more.

Z Racing, Tony Moto and Ashdown Woods seem to be the norm for practice at the moment.

Cheers

Dave

Hi dave can you tell me were the three tracks are you mentioned? and are any suitable for twinshocks? cheers adam
Dave Tye
Team SidecarCross.com
Team SidecarCross.com

Post by Dave Tye »

Hi Adam,

Directions are not my strong point hence why I am a passenger but here we go! (Well I attempt to be one anyhow!) :lol:

Z Racing - M40 junction 4 A404 to High Wycombe down hill filter lane on right over speed humps and left after 1 mile after junction

Tony Moto - Just north of Winchester off the A34. postcode SO22 6RG

For more info on those two look at: http://www.mxcam.co.uk/

As for Ashdown, I am afraid all I know is it is off the A34 (I think!)

For Twin Shocks the Pre65 Club do have access to some other tracks around Essex specifically for twin shocks I believe, but you would need to talk direct to them.

All the best

Dave
davisbrothers

Post by davisbrothers »

adam wrote:
Dave Tye wrote:Hi There,im based in colchester but i got my family who live in hampshire,im looking for some one to get in the chair for sunday at ash down woods if you fancy jumping in with me,let me know and give me a bell on 07727623407 cheers jay

Cheers

Dave

Hi dave can you tell me were the three tracks are you mentioned? and are any suitable for twinshocks? cheers adam