Is Zabel in the USA?

About off-road sidecars, racing and riding. Go here ONLY if you don't find an appropriate category below.

Moderators: Rien.nl, Scott

dynodave

Is Zabel in the USA?

Post by dynodave »

Hey there fellas,
I'm new here and am wondering if there is a contact/dealer/importer for ZABEL engines/parts in the USA?
Thanks for any info.
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Welcome DynoDave,
ATK USA imports the Maico up to 700cc. They are basically the same thing as the Zabel. Try them: http://www.atkusa.com
Other than that, I don't know of anyone.
dynodave

Post by dynodave »

Thanks Scott.
I know about the ATK/Maico...but their project is on hold or has been cancelled altogether.
Thanks just the same.
chris m. johnson
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

ZABEL top end parts in the USA

Post by chris m. johnson »

Hi there Dyno-Dave,

There are some fairly reasonably priced Zabel top end kits (less than $300.00 USD) available through four points racing in California. If you were to get it from europe, it would be well over $600.00.

Four Points Racing
Glen Howe (661) 947-7694

They are the current USA two stoke hill climbing champions with both Zabels and Hondas.

They provide the hottest Honda CR 500 upgrades and big bore kits in the US, they can make a 720cc honda CR (close to 200 hp) that many hill climbers use but is fairly costly. They also make a 90-100 hp 600cc that also requires much rework but is very effective and is suppose to be dependable too..

Good luck and drop an update if you get a chance.
Chris Johnson