PASSENGER

News and questions about individual GP sidecar teams, how they finished (or didn't), problems, injuries, good news, new passengers, congratulations, etc.

Moderators: Chris Helm, Rien.nl

EPYLEPTIK1

PASSENGER

Post by EPYLEPTIK1 »

Auvray guennady, french passenger seek a driver for this season. Contact 00 33 6 61 81 43 31
boraar

Re: PASSENGER

Post by boraar »

It's such a pity that he refused (he had other obligatons) to drive with John Watson during the injury of Dagwin Sabbe... He could have drive Plomion, Reims and Cingoli. For both (Watson and Auvray) it would have been a great training.
EPYLEPTIK1

Post by EPYLEPTIK1 »

Always crash for Watson...
matthews67
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Post by matthews67 »

if you dont crash you are not trying hard enough , plus watson is on a right hand chair which is new to him. Your man should visit www.snickers.com and try and get some nuts
luyani

Post by luyani »

matthews67 wrote:if you dont crash you are not trying hard enough , plus watson is on a right hand chair which is new to him. Your man should visit http://www.snickers.com and try and get some nuts
Haha, lol!!! :kick: :whistle:
guennady

Post by guennady »

:?: :?: For plomion, I can not ride with Watson, I drive with Davy Maris ( I gived my answer to maris before that Watson phoned to me), I can not drive to Reims, I drived with Devoldere to Torcee en vallee and for Italia, the same week end , I do test with a other driver.. Sorry for Watson, but at this moment I can not drive. I hope that he have a passenger and good retablisshed dor Dagwin.
Sorry for my english. :-? :-?
Guennady
EPYLEPTIK1

Post by EPYLEPTIK1 »

Daniel benjamin is ko ( hand problem, algodistrophie) during 1years maybe more...
Rondog
Active Visitor 500
Active Visitor 500

Post by Rondog »

can you ride left hand sidecar ?