Opinions on Russia.

About off-road sidecars, racing and riding. Go here ONLY if you don't find an appropriate category below.

Moderators: Rien.nl, Scott

Nastia

Opinions on Russia.

Post by Nastia »

I wish to listen to yours opinions about Russia! About our sportsmen. To our technics. And in general about people. Negative opinions to us it is important! :?:
Erkki Saloniemi

Re: Opinions on Russia.

Post by Erkki Saloniemi »

Nastia wrote:I wish to listen to yours opinions about Russia! About our sportsmen. To our technics. And in general about people. Negative opinions to us it is important! :?:
Hi Nastia!
Can You please first tell us a litle bit about our sport in Russia. How many races you have and how many drivers there is? Is there any races round St. Petersburg? Our team was last year driving in Moscow. Most of the things were ok. spesially track without that terrible rain during that weekend. Moscow city was nice, but roads in countryside were terrible to drive. Maybe we come this year too, we will see.
Team Saloniemi, Finland
Nastia

Re: Opinions on Russia.

Post by Nastia »

Erkki Saloniemi wrote:
Nastia wrote:I wish to listen to yours opinions about Russia! About our sportsmen. To our technics. And in general about people. Negative opinions to us it is important! :?:
Hi Nastia!
Can You please first tell us a litle bit about our sport in Russia. How many races you have and how many drivers there is? Is there any races round St. Petersburg? Our team was last year driving in Moscow. Most of the things were ok. spesially track without that terrible rain during that weekend. Moscow city was nice, but roads in countryside were terrible to drive. Maybe we come this year too, we will see.
Team Saloniemi, Finland
In Moscow races practically each days off. (Club) At us it is a lot of sportsmen. But the technics does not allow all to gather at once. And so in general it is a lot of. To tell the truth, I do not know when and where in Peter there are races. At us sportsmen from other cities see only in the championship of Russia. Roads at us are not present, there is a direction. We wish to leave to Finland on race. When you will have races?
Excuse for my English! I Use to automatic translators.
Don Harte

Post by Don Harte »

Nastia:
I have traveled to Europe to watch Sidecarcross 5 times now and met the Russian team of Scherbinin, Sosnovskih in 2002 and also in 2004. I enjoyed talking wih the team, the mechanics and sponsors. I saw them crash in Neeroeteren and felt badly for them. If the Russians are anything like Scherbinin, Sosnovskih they are a very good people. Don Harte
Nastia

Post by Nastia »

At us sportsmen all very good guys! But there are sportsmen which care only of itself. Likely everywhere such is, and it very much offends. It is necessary to be closer to each other. :lol:
Nastia

Post by Nastia »

Äàâàéòå æèòü äðóæíî!!!!
JanisFans
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Post by JanisFans »

Nastia wrote:Äàâàéòå æèòü äðóæíî!!!!
Lets live friendly!!!

Nastia,
Don't write in russian!
Fans always are with their favorits.