FOUR ACES / DESERT AMA National HARE & HOUND / Feb 12, 2

AMA, AHRMA

Moderator: Scott

chris m. johnson
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

FOUR ACES / DESERT AMA National HARE & HOUND / Feb 12, 2

Post by chris m. johnson »

The 56th Annual,Four Aces Mouse Run / AMA National Hare & Hound will be February 12th, 2006 in Red Mountain, CA - Spangler Hills /Wagon Wheel Staging area.

This is a two loop event where quads and sidecar(s) will only do one 40 mile loop starting on row five. Sure hope some of our racing counterparts will join us soon, we hate to be the only team to battle with the quads for the National Hare & Hound event.

Here is a flyer link:
http://www.district37ama.org/offroad/ca ... uraces.jpg
TEAM SOLTRON
Chris Johnson, Jack, Randy, Brian, Kylie, Paul (Califiornia GP, DESERT, MX - #Z1) Soltron, EventPhoto, Marks Performance Products.
Thorina

Re: FOUR ACES / DESERT AMA National HARE & HOUND / Feb 1

Post by Thorina »

:-D
Last edited by Thorina on Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
chris m. johnson
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

NO DMC

Post by chris m. johnson »

In speaking with Vince Gongora, he said it was probably a very rough course for a quad and sidecar so Paul and I opted to bow out. I was told there were a dozen quads that showed, eight of them from D-38.

HURRY and get that other rig and do some desert with us. Mikes Kawi motor is just about done and he is oging to race someoffroad with us too. When that happens, I am sure Mark will join us too and we will be all one happy family.

CHEERS - Chris
TEAM SOLTRON
Chris Johnson, Jack, Randy, Brian, Kylie, Paul (Califiornia GP, DESERT, MX - #Z1) Soltron, EventPhoto, Marks Performance Products.