A shame for the German federation

List of all FIM Grand-Prix Sidecar events, dates, locations, travel information and directions.

Moderators: Chris Helm, Rien.nl

Iris
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

A shame for the German federation

Post by Iris »

http://www.speedweek.com/motocross/news ... hland.html
- Hope someone translate the report in english. -

:burn: :burn: :burn: Teams, manager, delegate and fans are horrified and sorely disappointed :burn: :burn: :burn:
Last edited by Iris on Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Frank
Team SidecarCross.com
Team SidecarCross.com

Re: A shame for the German föderation

Post by Frank »

I won't translate it all but it seems that the German Federation would only like to spend 2.000 Euro for the Nations in Cingoli.

If there will be 2.000 Euro for 3 sidecar teams to go there it will be roughly the same we got to travel to Cesis/Latvia some years ago.
So it should be possible to travel to Italy also.

I visited nearly all GP's this year and sometimes we ony had 1 German sidecar team there.
And I didn't see any German quad riders at all. But maybe I am wrong.

Sidecar teams would have get 500 Euro travel costs for qualifying on a GP.
And for most of the races it is enough to go there and this year qualifation was not that hard.
But they prefer to stay at home, go on holiday or ride small national races.

So why should DMSB nowpay them to travel to Italy?!

This is just my personal opinion.
Please everybody fee free to have a different one.
Refuse To Lose
Frank Hofmann
Frank
Team SidecarCross.com
Team SidecarCross.com

Re: A shame for the German föderation

Post by Frank »

Facebook Copy:
Sidecarcross News has posted the translation:

No German team in Cingoli :(

translated by Google :

Embarrassing : Team Championship of teams without Germany
Axel Koenigsbeck - 08.09.2013-18:54
The federation DMSB is not willing to provide at least the travel expenses for the Nations Championships in Italy. The result: It will take no German team for the first time in history.

Only in 2000 will the Euro DMSB make this time for the team and the quad riders loose who want to decide to participate in the European Team Championship in Cingoli / I . But because this sum is not nearly cover the costs , the EM is the first time in the history of this place predicate without actors in black -red-gold jerseys.

As DMSB functionary can certainly take the view that German duo and quad teams currently anyway have no chances of a European title and that the extent of each area occupied by licensing EUR beneficial in the upcoming " Gala of Champions " along with her luscious catering is invested . On the other hand, the chances of winning the Germans were in recent years not much better. Has led to the worsening plight of these two series that helped the DMSB through many years of persistent inaction in terms of young talent to be part of , it should be mentioned here .

In this respect , the most prominent German Motorsport Federation has taken the first step to waive an EM participation in the disciplines mentioned some time ago . The second step is now more consistent , with a budget offering, in the face of every team manager and each driver can only profusion . Mind : It came from Frankfurt, not the signal that a start of the two German teams in the Italian Cingoli ( 12./13.10 . ) Is not desired or is endorsed .

Works much more elegant demonstration of indifference on the money track. In previous years, a sum always been provided , which had at least cover the travel expenses of the participants , even such minimal funding is time not far from assured - if not a miracle . In the present state of things in 2013 neither a team nor a quad delegation from Germany will be traveling to the Team Championship. Ultimately , eliminating an opportunity for the few rookies to gather experience on the international level . Motivation is different.

Moreover, the whole is more embarrassing , because much smaller federations can make the participation of their athletes quite possible ...
Refuse To Lose
Frank Hofmann
Jesper
Team SidecarCross.com
Team SidecarCross.com

Re: A shame for the German federation

Post by Jesper »

We have same "problem" in Denmark no Danish teams will go to Italy this year
Now, I have partecipatet in many Team Championship and not once could the travel expenses be cowerd by the 2000 dkk (266 Euro) frome the Danish Union + 200 Euro from the organiser.
BUT I / we did it for the fun and because it was the race of the year for us and Denmark :-)
We all have to make some choice and priorities in life, and in Denmark some of the teams are going to the GP Rudersberg for their own money, but won´t go to Italy becuase they think like the Germans Teams. :dontknow:
Jesper
Team SidecarCross.com
Team SidecarCross.com

Post by Jesper »

Latest news from Denmark is that 3 teams wil partecipate in Italy :beer:
Iris
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Post by Iris »

This news are fantastic for Denmark and the event! :thumb:

There are no new messages from the DMSB. So the importance of sidecarcross in our federation is very clear. :-( :-( :-(

Not 2.000 Euro for 3 sidecar teams! 2.000 Euro for 16 participants (3 quaddrivers with their mechanics, 3 sidecardrivers, 3 passengers with their mechanics and the teammanager = 125 Euro per participant) are simply not enough! :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

But that`s my personal opinion. :bricks:
Iris
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Post by Iris »

The German federation don`t pay more money, but latest news after Rudersberg:
Even so a sidecarteam and a quadteam will go to Cingoli,too. :thumb:
Jesper
Team SidecarCross.com
Team SidecarCross.com

Post by Jesper »

Super :beer:
JB
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Post by JB »

I find also that the teams go to Cingoli is super, but what the german federation makes is absolutely lowest level. The federation have no money for 9 sportsman but on the other side the federation will pay much and its much money for Ken Rozcen who drives for Germany by the Team-WM. I think a federation must look what is important to pay one person much money or to pay the money for 9 sportsman which go every day working and spend a lot of theit own money in the sport.
But now lets look whats going on with tehe "CINGOLY-STORY" :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: