June 11&12 / dual european scrambles / Lucerne Valley

AMA, AHRMA

Moderator: Scott

chris m. johnson
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

June 11&12 / dual european scrambles / Lucerne Valley

Post by chris m. johnson »

The RUTS will play host to the AMA District 37 desert racing program on June 11th & 12th in Lucerne Valley, California / USA. European Scrambles consist of a 6 to 15 mile loop, ran as many times in an hour as possible.

Not only will there be two days of racing on two different courses (sidecars will be racing with the quads at 1:30 each day), but there will be a BBQ & live band party in the desert on Saturday night. At least come out for some playtime in Johnson Valley.

Any questions, email me at aircmj@aol.com or call me at (661) 944-1152.
CHEERS - Chris
TEAM SOLTRON
Chris Johnson, Jack, Randy, Brian, Kylie, Paul (Califiornia GP, DESERT, MX - #Z1) Soltron, EventPhoto, Marks Performance Products.
Thorina

Post by Thorina »

:-D
Last edited by Thorina on Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Al Wenzel
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Post by Al Wenzel »

Hi Janette,

As much as I'd like to be there, I know that I won't be able to make it.

I'm busy working on the house here in San Ramon and I just can't take the weekend off..... even though I'd really like too. I just can't do it right now.

I will get to one of them at some point though.

Cheers,

Al,
Sidecar MX is the ultimate Team Sport...
Thorina

Post by Thorina »

Last edited by Thorina on Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Al Wenzel
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Post by Al Wenzel »

Thanks for asking!!

I'll be at the MX event at LACR in August, and I'd like to make more of the D-37 events, but it's tough for me right now. You girl's (and guy's) in SoCal are doing a great job of promoting sidecar racing!!! Keep going...you're doing just fine. You'll see Bryan & I on the starting line in SoCal before long...and not just at LACR.

Al,
Sidecar MX is the ultimate Team Sport...
Thorina

Post by Thorina »

Last edited by Thorina on Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thorina

Post by Thorina »

Last edited by Thorina on Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
chris m. johnson
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

OKADOKAY more fuel - would seven or eight gallons be enough !! and are you ready and willing to be the monkey for all of the recruits ??

I am trying hard to talk McDade into coming - BOBB-O might be able to come.

Too bad the KTM or Pauls Honda wont be rolling by then - O,well. Now go and pump some IRON and get ready to go the distance (90% chance you are on!!).

Talk tomarrow - CHEERS !!! 'JOHNSON'
TEAM SOLTRON
Chris Johnson, Jack, Randy, Brian, Kylie, Paul (Califiornia GP, DESERT, MX - #Z1) Soltron, EventPhoto, Marks Performance Products.
Thorina

Post by Thorina »

chris m. johnson
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

and I am sure it is well used, but it still works great. Just remember to keep it clean so it stays free of strange odors.
TEAM SOLTRON
chris m. johnson
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

I spoke to Jeff tonight and he is going to try to get the other Honda together in order to ride next wednesdays practice - GOTTA GO fer a ride!!!

TOO bad you probably wont have the Kawi by that time,it would be fun.
TEAM SOLTRON
Thorina

Post by Thorina »

chris m. johnson
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

absolutely plan on Wednesdayat LACR. I am trying to talk McDade into coming and Vic & Perry will be out there too. Paul will also be back in town too- should be a nice practice session. After putting around, I might be able to get Eddie on the course for a lap or two.

Right now I am working on a couple of projects then later today, I will finish changing over to desert set-up on my rig for Sundays race. Remember, there is a very good chance you get to race with me - but it looks as if we are going to be the only sidecar on the start line this week.

Talk to you later and be sure to take your drugs !!!, it will make you feel better / maybe you dont feel so good because you are showing everyone your BEAVER and nothing is being done about it !!! LOL

CHEERS - Chris
TEAM SOLTRON