nouveau site

About off-road sidecars, racing and riding. Go here ONLY if you don't find an appropriate category below.

Moderators: Rien.nl, Scott

LOULOU

nouveau site

Post by LOULOU »

un nouveau site de side car cross en france

Hyperlink deleted by Rien
Rien.nl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: nouveau site

Post by Rien.nl »

LOULOU wrote:un nouveau site de side car cross en france
Thats a easy way to create a new website and steal al the news from Sidecarcross.com [-X
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: nouveau site

Post by Scott »

LOULOU wrote:un nouveau site de side car cross en france

Hyperlink deleted by Rien
Please read this post:
http://sidecarcross.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2702
We will happily bring back the France forum if you want it. Just say you want it, then we will bring it back.
mimile

Post by mimile »

hello, I am really desolee which knows produced, that would have same step of taking place you were right of us the statement, on the other hand I do not want that we are "in bad terms" because of that Je proposes something to you has to svoir if you will agree or not Est what you would be prets has to want to give us of information like the results the news of your TEAM etc... and us in exchange one does of same est what that you goes or not?? thank you for your comprehesion and still desolee of litigation

in a friendly way
Rien.nl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Rien.nl »

OPEN LETTER

Hello Mimile, Kiki, Fabrice and all others,
i will write this only 1 time, so all mails and messages are with this posing answered.

I was a little pissed off after i saw that on your website all the messages which are complete copies of what i posted on Sidecarcross.com.
I visit EVERY GP Sidecarcross and i try to inform you all trough the forum of the Sidecarcross.com website.
This means that i make months before each race contact the organisers to get information, search internet webpages for organisers and federation and contact them, on the race i start at Friday to get a accurate database with names and numbers, on Saturday after each qualifying i post the results and also on Sunday.
Therefor i invest a lot of time, money and energy. It would be to simple if you, sitting behind your computer could copy it for free and build another website, while i do all the work.
Maybe you should come and do the same thing for 1 weekend, so you know what i am doing in a race weekend.

Sidecarcross.com is an open community and till a few days ago there was also a France forum, specialy created for all French Sidecar Teams and their fans.
That just a few people make a post in their is not relevant, the forum was available for everyone, but they did not use it.
So my question is now: why is the forum of Sidecarcross.com not good enough?
Now you created a new forum and steal / copy the information from Sidecarcross.com. At that moment Sidecarcross.com is good enough for you.
It would be much easier if you view Sidecarcross.com forum, there is everything you need and even much more. All for free, you just only have to register.

I can not give you permission to copy the results, info or any other news.
Why? You can not offer me something. Al the news from France, i collect by myself with correspondence with teams, organisers, federation or other people involved.

I will unblock the accounts on Sidecarcross.com for reason that with this message the signal is very clear that this kind of behaviour not is tolerated.
I hope you have some great time at Sidecarcross.com and support and enjoy it with the other sidecar fans.

Rien Willems
Webmaster Sidecarcross.com
Jym

about forum France

Post by Jym »

Hello Rien and Scott

I understand your position and I'm like you terribly sorry of some french people's attitude. (and I'm french ! I'm ashaimed !)

Most french people don't speak english (and above all don't try to speak english !). So, only a few french persons look at sidecarcross forum. Yet, Willemsen in english, in dutch, in german or in french is always writting Willemsen. We can see results with small english if we want ...

In french championship and international races in France, if we don't go on the track, we haven't results before Tuesday or even wednesday... even on FFM's site ! To have french results quickly (sunday evening or monday morning), I go to a dutch site ! Foreigners are more interesting than french by sidecarcross and are less selfish than french !

It's the same with french teams ... We often go on tracks in world championship(Spain, Germany, Belgium, Holland, Latvia...) and we visit all teams and all pilots, passengers, mechanics and they always greet us and we talk with us. But we are rarely going to see french teams because we aren't welcome (except team Ains/Jayet and family Bigand).

I have seen you put again forum "France". Thank you for me because I'm one of some persons who use this site. I note it's always the same "moderator" and certainly you don't know that he never goes on a track this season ; and on his personnal internet site, there isn't picture of this year, of course. Nobody knows why he has given up sidecarcross.

Me and my family are grateful to :
- you, Rien, for all work on tracks and for sidecarcross
- you, Scott, for your help 4 years ago for a problem of sponsorship with a french team (you even phone to me) and you have been great.

When I was in this french team, I posted french results immediatly but now, I only go to world championship and I'm spectator. But I know all work and all difficulties this beautiful sport claims.

So, a big cheer for you Rien and Scott and THANK YOU FOR ALL.

A french family sadden by behaviour of our fellow citizen.
:oops: :-( :-x