Freestile question

About off-road sidecars, racing and riding. Go here ONLY if you don't find an appropriate category below.

Moderators: Rien.nl, Scott

Zixel

Freestile question

Post by Zixel »

Is there a sidecar freeestyle? The same as for solo bikes?
Rien.nl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Rien.nl »

Never seen or heard about it.... but who knows.
Tomass

Freestile

Post by Tomass »

There are allways "freestile" before crash... :o)))))) You want to see some photos?!? Ask to Rien. :o)))
Herbert

Post by Herbert »

Daniel Willemsen can do some freestile, look at the pictures from the finish in Reutlingen somewhere at the fotopages by Rien.
Han van Ulsen
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Post by Han van Ulsen »

And here also some nice pictures from Daniël Willemsen and Sven Verbrugge during a Dutch championship.
There was a TV-team and they enjoy themselves with some freestyle.

Look here: http://www.xs4all.nl/~hanvu/freestyle.html
Zixel

Post by Zixel »

Han van Ulsen wrote:And here also some nice pictures from Daniël Willemsen and Sven Verbrugge during a Dutch championship.
There was a TV-team and they enjoy themselves with some freestyle.

Look here: http://www.xs4all.nl/~hanvu/freestyle.html
Looks nice. But i mean the regular bikefreestyle, when they jump very high and do tricks in air. Can sidecarbike with the powerfull engine jump as high as a regular single bike do?
Im asking, becose when i saw a moto-freestyle, i think that two riders (driver&passnger) can do two different trixks at the same tome. Dont u think that sidecar freestile can have a future in bike-freestile world?
luyani

Post by luyani »

Herbert wrote:Daniel Willemsen can do some freestile, look at the pictures from the finish in Reutlingen somewhere at the fotopages by Rien.
:shock: