Hello All

About off-road sidecars, racing and riding. Go here ONLY if you don't find an appropriate category below.

Moderators: Rien.nl, Scott

HeathersWheels

Hello All

Post by HeathersWheels »

I am new to motorcycling. I am surrounded by motorcyclists. I use a wheelchair to get around. I got tired of watching those guys ride off without me. So the main motorcyclist in my life, Steve, sold his boat and put up half the money for my first motorcycle. I got a 2005 Ural with sidecar. Steve also helped me get a clever thing to sell on eBay, which will pay for the rest of my bike. First thing that happened after getting my Ural is the guys pulled the sidecar tub off and started modifying.

I plan on having a great summer.

Heather
http://helmetspeakers.741.com
Al Wenzel
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Hello All

Post by Al Wenzel »

Hi Heather,

Well, Sidecars are great fun! No doubt about that. Sidecars are a very unique part of the motorcycle world. They have a tendency to grab you in a big way, or to simply leave you wondering why you bothered to try them at all.

I'm thinking they have grabbed you and Steve in a big way. I know they have grabbed me. Sidecars are like nothing else....and it only takes one ride to figure that out.

If you are able to make it to an AMA National Sidecar MX in the future, please come by and introduce yourself. You're more than welcome....oh, and we'll be easy to find....just look for the bikes that don't tip over.

Al,

Allen Wenzel
AMA-National Sidecar MX-Coordinator
Sidecar MX is the ultimate Team Sport...
ian.uk
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Post by ian.uk »

Your sidecar doesn't tip over...you really must teach me and my passenger that trick!!

Yours, Upside down again!!

Ian