SIDECARCROSS INTERNATIONNAL le 17 mai 2007-Torcé en vallée

About off-road sidecars, racing and riding. Go here ONLY if you don't find an appropriate category below.

Moderators: Rien.nl, Scott

tiphaine

SIDECARCROSS INTERNATIONNAL le 17 mai 2007-Torcé en vallée

Post by tiphaine »

Hello everybody,
I allow me to inform you that the Group of the Sport Team of TORCE EN VALLEE in FRANCE, organizes his traditional motocross and sidecarcross Zone European Union on May 17th, 2007 (Thursday of Ascension Day). :-)
Of more, this date is 4 days after the Big Price of France of sidecarcross to Baugé (May 13th, 2007).
The distance which separates these two tests is from: 80 km or approximately 1h15.
From now on, you can get in touch with me so that I send you necessities documents for your commitment.
If crews are interested to participate in the sidecarcross of TORCE IN VALLEE, Say the me. For more information do not hesitate to leave me a message: evrard.tiphainemoto@laposte.net

thank you, goodbye.. ;-)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonjour à tous,
Je me permets de vous informer que le Groupe Sportif de TORCE EN VALLEE (france) organise son traditionnel motocross et side car cross ZUE le 17 mai 2007. :-)
De plus, cette date est 4 jours après le grand prix de france de side car cross à Baugé soit le 13 mai 2007.
La distance qui sépare ces deux épreuves est de : 80 kilomètres soit environ 1h15.
Il faut savoir que les engagements sont actuellement disponibles, sur simple demande..
Pour plus de renseignements n'hésitez pas à me contacter par mail: evrard.tiphainemoto@laposte.net

Merci. à bientôt sur les terrains ;-)

Post by tiphaine »

hello everybody,

I present you the new poster from Torcé en Vallée :-)

See you soon.....Tchao from France..... ;-)