General Error

General forum information, forum rules, and requests regarding these forums. Also, questions and issues regarding the SidecarCross.com web site.

Moderators: Rien.nl, Scott

Sam VP

General Error

Post by Sam VP »

hello,

I wanted to send a privat message to another member of this forum and got this error :-(
is there something wrong with my pc? or went something wrong with the forum? :oops:

this is what I got when I wanted to send the privat message

General Error
Could not connect to smtp host : 111 : Connection refused

DEBUG MODE

Line : 111
File : /home/sidec2/public_html/forum/includes/smtp.php

and

Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to mail.sidecarcross.com:25 in /home/sidec2/public_html/forum/includes/smtp.php on line 109

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sidec2/public_html/forum/includes/smtp.php:109) in /home/sidec2/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 474

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sidec2/public_html/forum/includes/smtp.php:109) in /home/sidec2/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 476

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sidec2/public_html/forum/includes/smtp.php:109) in /home/sidec2/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 477
Toni

Post by Toni »

Hello,

I have been trying to post an email through this forum. I also tried to post a private message and got the same error for both. This has happened for the last 2 days. :-(
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Sam and Toni,

Thanks for informing me of this problem. I don't know exactly what is causing this problem, but I made a change in the way the emailing works on the forum, and it seems to be working ok now. Please let me know if you have further problems.

For anyone who registered in this forum while the email was broken, you will probably not be able to complete your registration. Please email me here with your forum username:
then I can activate your account.
Sam VP

Post by Sam VP »

hello Scott,

thanks for solving this problem, we can send privat messages again !!!

once again many thanks

GRTZ Sam VP 8-)