Fun talk

Moderators: Chris Helm, Dave Tye

PaulHope
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Genk Thanks

Post by PaulHope »

The Wards
Just a quick note to thank Eddie and Julie Ward and family for their hospitality over the weekend. From putting me up in "the best house ever" to transport, food, drink and friendship I thoroughly enjoyed the weekend...thank you!

Whilst playing up to my old nickname (Gaylord Fokker - where did you get that one from) with this message I may as well thank everyone else as I wont be at any GPs until next season as I am due to become a dad again. See girls Im not gay really!!!

Thanks to all the lads for the good craic!

Good luck for the rest of the season Team Brown & Peters.

Hope you got home ok Colin.....christ this is getting like an oscars speach but the lad needs a mention for taking one in the balls!!!

Oh and we cant forget Ray Mears AKA Ozzy...good luck with living off the land you mad ****!!!

See you all next year.

Eye Ball Paul (NB...new nickname)
Dear Organisors,

Please make this the British Championship start line music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4DenzoUs2E

Many thanks.
greg mersh

Re: Genk Thanks

Post by greg mersh »

we all had a good time mate, made eddie jump when we went past on the way home? good luck with the baby, see you nnext year mate! from greg
eddie ward

Post by eddie ward »

eye ball paul ,glad you had a great weekend and you got home safe and sound.Hope all goes well with the baby and he she is not as ugly as you,cheers ed and julie :lol:
eddie ward

Post by eddie ward »

greg mersh wrote:we all had a good time mate, made eddie jump when we went past on the way home? good luck with the baby, see you nnext year mate! from greg
was it the speed of your van that flipped that car on its roof as you went past you must have made him jump to cheers mate good weekend ed and julie.
PaulHope
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Post by PaulHope »

Its a girl Eddie and Im sure she will look as good as I do!!! :lol:
Thanks again mate.
Dear Organisors,

Many thanks.
PaulHope
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Post by PaulHope »

Thanks Greg. Eddie beat me to that one with the car flipped on its roof. I still cant believe they used one lane of the carriageway as a car park...what a tremendous idea. Can you imagine that happening in this country?!?!
Dear Organisors,

Many thanks.
eddie ward

Post by eddie ward »

Did any one see little lukes new flag ,shame he was not strong enough to carry the pole.love from uncle eddie :lol:
eddie ward

Re: Eye ball paul

Post by eddie ward »

All that bull you gave us about the long hours you work we didnt realise you meant on the side car web site not many people have booked a holiday in genk this year ?
eddie ward

Post by eddie ward »

Simon grimbsy shame you missed a great weekend weather hot and racing good see you at the next gp and luke says thanks for the new flag pole ed :-D
PaulHope
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Post by PaulHope »

Modern day man mate I can multi task!!!
I will have you know that whilst speaking on here I am finalising 3 seperate holidays.
PM me when you are ready for a break. Im sure you are ready for one after a weekend putting up with me LOL
Did Mark get sorted at the travel agent yesterday. If they stuck get them to contact me.
Take care,
Eye Ball Paul.
Dear Organisors,

Many thanks.
greg mersh

Post by greg mersh »

that car was a mess! still we all had a good weekend, free beers was a bonus? hopefully see you all in rudersberg
mrpants1

Post by mrpants1 »

Genk was amazing weekend... the racing was great.. and thank to all the Gordie lads that helped us out, greg, geoff, mark, scott, liam and doby andf everyone else i me and my brother met there...
Cant wait for the next one... wish Brown and Peters better luck in Germany next time,
Phil and Rick Birch
greg mersh

Post by greg mersh »

anytime lads it was nice to meet you both, good to see you got back to glossop ok, catch up sometime!
jabba

Post by jabba »

hey Birch-Boys, dint know there were three of you,s there, coz i was talking to OWEN all weekend, can,t believe i was a bit tiddley and got your names mixed up with the Hollywood guru :lol:

cheers lads
Scott and Liam
geordie boys on tour !!!!
greg mersh

Post by greg mersh »

hi scott, that was another good one mate, they just get better everytime, have fun this weekend, see you in germany mate, greg