juan

Moderators: Rien.nl, Scott

juan

juan

Post by juan »

hello sidecar fans your have a friend in Spain
mike

Post by mike »

how are you and where youre from , howe is the activety in spain of the sidecar ore from the normal mx , and howe is carcia vico doing on his new mx bike from aprillia
greets mike
http://spaces.msn.com/members/Mad-Monk-Animal/ for photo's that i've taken with my cellphone(gsm)
juan

juan

Post by juan »

i´m from near Barcelona and I know that Vico have troubles with the new bike
mike

vico

Post by mike »

aaa near barcelona , that's nice , but the trubbles of vico with the bike ar they mechenic or is the bike to flexible , i don't knowe where i can find any info abouth him or his test ride's by the way , do you knowe a nikki safari outh of salou , greatings mike
http://spaces.msn.com/members/Mad-Monk-Animal/ for photo's that i've taken with my cellphone(gsm)
juan

juan

Post by juan »

well mike javi "vico" have his own web page , he have troubles with engine ,to hard to domain and the start .if you want an animal safari near salou is there an acuatic park safari near el vendrell Tarragona.do you have any sidecarcross?
mike

aha

Post by mike »

so i understand the case vico to much power in that engine , i have driven the amateure division here in holland for a cuple of years ( tryed to ) wasen't easy as 1 left hander between al those right handers and i wasen't able to keep me a passenger for a long time so.... end of dryving , you any experience on a sidecar -mx or a solo-mx
juan

juan

Post by juan »

hi mike I practice mx and enduro and I am mx and enduro mecanic for several pilots. and yes the big four stroques are difficult to go fast all the moto .

GAS A FONDO :twisted:
bi555

Post by bi555 »

ciao

I'm Italian and I really hope to see again Sidecar Cross in glory as in past time!

I would like to know if are there some italians which runs in sidecars and how ca I contact them?

cheers!
Rien.nl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Rien.nl »

bi555 wrote:ciao

I'm Italian and I really hope to see again Sidecar Cross in glory as in past time!

I would like to know if are there some italians which runs in sidecars and how ca I contact them?

cheers!
At the Italian GP in Asti (08 & 09-05-2004) was 1 Italian team: Marco Magnetti-Massimo Magnetti.
Maybe you can contact the Italian federation and ask for more info about this team.

Rien
John
Team SidecarCross.com
Team SidecarCross.com

Post by John »

Are this the Magnetti brothers? : http://www.magnettiracing.it/vendita/sidecarcross/

If so, there is some contact information on the site.

Greetz,

J.
bi555

Post by bi555 »

thank you for your Help

I contacted Magnetti but they still don't reply me :-(

I would like to know from you (experts) how is the health of sidecar cross in Europe. There is any chanche to see it at the glory of the past time? what are the nations where is most popular? are there young boys which start to ride sidecar? is it any strategy to give sidecar more popularity to public?

cheers!
Orangehat
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

SCX TIFOSI

Post by Orangehat »

He, nice to see an Italian here!

Sidecarcross is rather populair in the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, France, Swiss, Austria. Those are the traditional SCX country's
The biggest spectator-numbers are from the East of Europe, from Latvia and Esti. (+- 10.000 with a WC-Race I thought). The (re)joined the West-European SCX-scene in the early '90 with, later on, a big succes; Sergis/Rasmanis take the first WORLD-title for the Latavians in a sport-disipline. That's maybe an explenation why SCX is very populair there

They also drive sidecars in North of Europe. Sweden is a rather good country (Soderquvist/Sylwan etc.). The also drive in Suomi and Danmark.

Other country's from out Europe: Australia and the USA. (But I don't no the scene there that well).

By the way, in the early '90 when dutchman Timmermans/Verhagen take the title, there was another Italian SCX team, the Copolla brothers

Hope I informed you well,

Greetings from a dutch SCX TIFOSI
CHECK http://WWW.ORANGEHAT.NL
- pics of motorsports(lot's of SCX)
- videoclips(lot's SCX)
- and more...
Vita

Post by Vita »

Greetings from Latvia,
Talking about mx and scx in Latvia - it was very popular even before Sergis/Rasmanis got the first title. If you look in the history of this sport you will find Kristers father name - Janis Sergis who was the champion of the USSR (Soviet Union). At that time it was not possible for Latvians to go abroad because of "iron gate". And you did not know much about Latvia. Of course first title of Sergis /Rasmanis lifted up the popularity of this sport and especially first GP in Latvia was realy something for people here in Latvia. And still motocross is popular in Latvia.

regards to all fans
Vita
Vita
Orangehat
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Post by Orangehat »

I was just a SUGESTION why there are big spectators numbers in your country. I started my sentence with: MAYBE.... And I have said nothing before 1990 about the LATVIA SCX scene (cause indeed, I know nothing about it). But thanks for your information anyway.

In the past, wich were the engines the SCX, URAL/Dnepr??
I like them oldies. My dad got a road-sidecar with URAL-frame and DNEPR engine from early '60.

See ya
CHECK http://WWW.ORANGEHAT.NL
- pics of motorsports(lot's of SCX)
- videoclips(lot's SCX)
- and more...
dan96

English sidecarcross

Post by dan96 »

bi555 wrote: what are the nations where is most popular? are there young boys which start to ride sidecar? is it any strategy to give sidecar more popularity to public?
Hi, Bi555

Sidecarcross is also quite popular here in england with many different championships and many riders. It seems to be growing even this year there has been the UMX series which has been very successful and has been oversubscribed with 34 sidecars on the line at the last race.
Your answer to your question about young boys is yes. Here in England, especially this year there are many young riders (me and my passenger are both 16) and there are also about 5 other new young teams racing this year so it is looking very hopeful for the sport here!
dan96