Frome

Only serious sidecar issues please

Moderators: Chris Helm, Dave Tye

Chris Helm
Team SidecarCross.com
Team SidecarCross.com

Frome

Post by Chris Helm »

Just had an email from Natalie saying event is cancelled because of lack of entries.
Ann
Active Visitor 500
Active Visitor 500

Re: Frome

Post by Ann »

This is Natalie's Facebook post:
May 25-27th, Asham Woods.

CANCELLED

I’m gutted to say we are going to have to cancel our race weekend and practice day. We just haven’t had the entries to make this event viable. We needed at least 120 two day entries to cover our costs for this event. We haven’t got close. We’ve left it as long as we could to get them in but didn’t happen.

Refunds
For those that have supported us and entered I can either return your cheque if you sent an sae or shred it, pm me your preference.

For those without an sae I will shred your cheques.

For the cheques that I’ve cashed you can send me your bank details and I can pay direct to you or by cheque, again let me know.

For those that have paid direct to bank let me know your bank details and I will return.

For cash payments either come and collect or I can pay direct to your bank.
Making the tea for them..as usual
Ann
Active Visitor 500
Active Visitor 500

Post by Ann »

May 25-27th, Asham Woods.

CANCELLED

I’m gutted to say we are going to have to cancel our race weekend and practice day. We just haven’t had the entries to make this event viable. We needed at least 120 two day entries to cover our costs for this event. We haven’t got close. We’ve left it as long as we could to get them in but didn’t happen.

Refunds
For those that have supported us and entered I can either return your cheque if you sent an sae or shred it, pm me your preference.

For those without an sae I will shred your cheques.

For the cheques that I’ve cashed you can send me your bank details and I can pay direct to you or by cheque, again let me know.

For those that have paid direct to bank let me know your bank details and I will return.

For cash payments either come and collect or I can pay direct to your bank.
Making the tea for them..as usual
Taffy
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Post by Taffy »

the rent they must be asking is too high. in trying to run an MCF license meeting there last year, the Christchurch club had to use every revenue stream available. that club has now folded i believe too (it's an ill wind etc......).

Frome is just too expensive to go back to....nice idea-but too much money. They are living in cloud cuckoo land and its best to leave them to it.

Taffy
I don't want a works bike I just want their address book! :?: :?:
here is a link to the SMCA web site for ya! http://smcagb.moonfruit.com/ :-D