Help keep our Tracks

Only serious sidecar issues please

Moderators: Chris Helm, Dave Tye

madmath21

Help keep our Tracks

Post by madmath21 »

We have been racing over 20 -25 years on our local track. PLEASE help me ! a web site called http://www.peopleagainstmotocross.org.uk owner Mike told planing we had No planing and because of foot and mouth the court said we had not contiouasly been there so the tot up years failed.

Now the field is flat and MIKE feels so good he set this site up to help close other tracks !

Please mail Mike how you feel PLEASE PLEASE log on and tell him how you feel, Next track with no planning is under threat

Thanks MADMATH21
peopleagainstmotox

Freedom of speech

Post by peopleagainstmotox »

This post has been deleted because the author does not provide a forum on their own website to respond. Freedom of speech goes BOTH ways!
-Scott
ian.uk
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Re: Freedom of speech

Post by ian.uk »

Your points are well made, and fair; if that is what you truly believe and are not just someone who wants to ban everything they don't like.

However, you might like to consider that by calling yourselves 'People against motocross' it is likely that you will only inflame what is already a contentious issue.

We all have rights, ours to ride, yours to protest; but with those goes the responsibility to treat each other with respect.

Far better to 'Jaw Jaw, than War War' attrib: Winston Churchill

Rational debate and a little of 'live and let live' wouldn't go amiss.

Ian
Sidecar Motocross Driver
I was wrong all last season, and, according to my e'mails I'm wrong this season. Still, while it is my fault no one else is getting the blame.
peopleagainstmotox

Post by peopleagainstmotox »

This is what the forum is all about, freedom for one person to object or to agree with another, the website http://www.peopleagainstmotocross.org.uk bla bla bla

So instead of trying to have removed legitimate debate, allow the post to stay so other people can comment.

The reason why this post has been removed is because a member MADMATH21 who we had a meeting with on Thursday 11th June later emailed me with this comment “If you want freedom of speech why not have a forum on your site? “ complained.

So maybe I could list again the Freedom of Speech.

Remainder DELETED by Scott
PAM
stewart lines
Active Visitor 500
Active Visitor 500

Post by stewart lines »

blimey pam you need to chill out :mrgreen: your website is pretty home made very maverick like :!: shouldnt it be changed to someone with lots of time on his hands against any body having a better time than me :?: my guess is you read the sun watch ex factor and believe that the goverment are doing a good job :!: . or after you got fox hunting and smoking banned you decided to pick on us poor mx boyz :roll: instead of moaning put something back into society or your kids will grow up in a crap place thats if youve got any :mrgreen: ps stop hiding behind a dodgy website come out and show youself pammy up the villa oops is it alrite if i like football :?: :?:
always support aston villa
KEV RODENT RACING
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Post by KEV RODENT RACING »

only if you stay sat down and dont sing stu ,dont wont to offend any one ay
how about peopleagainstmotox get banned fron the sidecar site cos people that like it dont want to here pointless waffle
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

PAM,
Guess what, MADMATH21 does not make the rules here, I make the rules. This website is intended to promote sidecar motocross, not put an end to it. You already have your freedom of speech by being allowed to put your website up. You do not have freedom of speech in my forum. You're a hypocrite for demanding it here, but not providing it on your own website. If you want freedom of speech for all, put your own forum up on your own website, and let others post their opinions there! You're not welcome here. If you continue posting here, I'll continue deleting them, and make things even worse for you.
- Scott

p.s. here's the listed address of the owner of that website:
48 Sutherland Ave
Maida Vale
London
W9 2QU
GB
MAP

PAM gets the boot!
david stanton

Post by david stanton »

ive just seen the map of the address..... obviously another up there own arse city dweller who wouldnt know what the countryside looks like never mind a motorcross track is ..... or they may have sky tv so have probably caught a glimpse of moto-x on there . dont you just love people like them ( all wanna be bent politicians ) who drive round the city in there shiny 4 x4's !!!!!!!!!!!! with little thought of the time and effort and monet that people put into the sport to make it work :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
matthews67
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Post by matthews67 »

I just seen the map aswel, and think pam should be more concerned about clapped out old 2 cv and vw polo in the road. Rather than us.lol , and set up a new website called ban all clapped out old cars from my road.
Mark Pierpoint
Active Visitor 500
Active Visitor 500

Post by Mark Pierpoint »

:-D Well said Scott and the other Guys. Anyway Scott wy you not coming to the G P S with Mad Mike and the Brothers :?: ;-)
.HOWAY THE LADS. THE MORE THE MERRIER
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Mark Pierpoint wrote:Scott wy you not coming to the G P S with Mad Mike and the Brothers :?: ;-)
I don't drink beer.
Olive Wolverson

Post by Olive Wolverson »

What is her problem :twisted: Its a field!!!! the grass will grow back :-P , unless someone decides to put a motoway through it like Brownhills, then Pammy will have something to complain about....ps, looks like a second home to me....I wonder if she has got a duck pond :?:
Papa Chimp
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Post by Papa Chimp »

Do ya reckon this PAM is related to Susan Boyle,a ugly virgin who gets on everybodys nerves? :-D
PB

Post by PB »

[quote="Scott"]PAM, Guess what, MADMATH21 does not make the rules here, I make the rules. This website is intended to promote sidecar motocross, not put an end to it. You already have your freedom of speech by being allowed to put your website up. You do not have freedom of speech in my forum. You're a hypocrite for demanding it here, but not providing it on your own website. If you want freedom of speech for all, put your own forum up on your own website, and let others post their opinions there! You're not welcome here. If you continue posting here, I'll continue deleting them, and make things even worse for you.
- Scott
PAM gets the boot![/quote]

Yes well put Scott. The problem we have in this country is, the do gooding bleeding hearts PC brigade , of which I'm sure she's one.
They always bleat on about freedom of speech and freedom to do things, provided it something they like or agree with.
Now, we need to respect the enviroment and countryside, especially areas that are important habitats for wildlife, be it animals, insects
plants etc. However, there is more than enough space that we can all enjoy are chosen activities.
I doubt if you took the entire areas used for motocross, it would cover the area of a reasonbly sized town.
Also if you take it a step further, Maida Vale was once open countryside, now blighted by urbanisation, so perhaps we should flatten it and return
it to fields. Now clearly, this is not possible because we all need to live and work somewhere.

So Pam, instead of complaining about a well organised and respectable sport, which provides income for many on different levels, raise money
for many needy causes, and gives many people a lot of enjoyment, just enjoy what you like and let us do the same.

Regards
Paul B
Mark Pierpoint
Active Visitor 500
Active Visitor 500

Post by Mark Pierpoint »

:-D Wats wrong with Susan Boyle PAPA CHIMP i think shes a bit off alright <shes at Newcastle Arena tonight with all the other SADOS>. :lol:
.HOWAY THE LADS. THE MORE THE MERRIER