A BIG Thank You Jim Vietti and Dave Hennessey!

AMA, AHRMA

Moderator: Scott

Thorina

A BIG Thank You Jim Vietti and Dave Hennessey!

Post by Thorina »

Yeah, I put the passanger's name first....because *I* am a passanger. :-D

I want to thank you both for a FANTASTIC year racing!
You are gentlemen that can race feircely!
This year would not have been nearly as fun without the, often brutal, head to head racing with you guys!
Ya made us work for it, and that made it fun!
I look forward to seeing you on the start line next year to give us a run for our money while Brian and Al whip our rears into shape!

Having you guys involved truely makes the sport better!

YEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Thank you for a fun, fantastic year!
Would not have been the same without you!

peace,
Janette & Morgan
Al Wenzel
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

I agree

Post by Al Wenzel »

Dave Hennessy & Jim Vietti are the salt of the earth!

They are fantastic competitors and are a very skilled Sidecar MX team!

They have travelled long distances, spent tons of money and have been an integral part of the AMA National Sidecar MX series since the beginning.

They are the current National #2 Team and are always welcome at any event they attend!

They are the current Pikes Peak International Hillclimb, Sidecar Class Champions.

Plus, they are the friends of every single sidecar mx team they come in contact with. They are great supporters of Off-Road sidecar racing!

Yup, they are tops in my book....and I look forward to racing with them in 2007!

Al,

Allen L. Wenzel
AMA-National Sidecar MX Series-Coordinator
Sidecar MX is the ultimate Team Sport...
Fallsdown

We enjoyed every race.....

Post by Fallsdown »

Another season gone...... Last year at this time, Jim and I thought we'd raced our last race together...... but as each Race date got closer we loaded the sidecar back up.... Again we are saying we are done, but time will tell. We really liked seeing everyone this year...... everyone.... would have liked to raced with more of the So Cal guys....... the Leadville team... Brady Budd.... Maybe we can all go to Pikes Peak for a big Party.... I'll buy the Keg... same camp ground. We have no expectations of winning again, but would like to run the 156 turns to the top again..... I bought a Roadrace Sidecar, not for Pikes Peak, but for Bonnivile salt flats in September..... I watched the worlds Fastest Indian and figured I should do that....... Probably not as scarry as Pikes Peak, but that would depend on what happens.... Dave