Bix Six, Round Six / Prospectors GP, Nov 5th @ 1:30pm-Gorman

AMA, AHRMA

Moderator: Scott

chris m. johnson
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Bix Six, Round Six / Prospectors GP, Nov 5th @ 1:30pm-Gorman

Post by chris m. johnson »

This is a reminder that the Bix Six, Round Six / Prospectors GP on Nov 5th will be @ 1:30pm in Gorman at the Hungry Valley SVRA special event MX area off Highway 138 and I-5, southwest off quail lake road.

Anything can go at this point and time and change the series points as Mark McDade and Brother Scott has the definitive lead ahead of Mike Burns/Matt Sidoti who is closely battling with Victor Palfreyman/Perry Mellilo.

Mark McDade (whom is now passengerless) until today has chose not to ride this GP, but now might have to as Victor Palfreyman (who has won three of the five events so far) was also not going to attend, but now will with a differrent passenger. With a DNF on anyones part can change things as well between McDade, Palfreyman and Burns, as well with Paul and I with several good rides on the last two GPs of the year can change things also - Its anyones guess where it is going to finish out now.

So between this race and the Vikings last GP round at Racetown in December / this series is now up in the air on who will win the #1 GP plate / good luck to all and see you there.
TEAM SOLTRON
Chris Johnson, Jack, Randy, Brian, Kylie, Paul (Califiornia GP, DESERT, MX - #Z1) Soltron, EventPhoto, Marks Performance Products.
Al Wenzel
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Update on Hoser?

Post by Al Wenzel »

Anyone have an update on Paul Stimsons condition?

Al,
Sidecar MX is the ultimate Team Sport...
John Wolverson
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Paul Stimson......Get well soon.

Post by John Wolverson »

Paul, the Wolverson family would like to wish you a quick and full recovery. From all your friends here in the UK.

Get well soon old mate.......Johnny Wolverson.
chris m. johnson
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Paul Stimson

Post by chris m. johnson »

During the sixth round of the Big Six GP series (6 of 7) at Gorman California, Paul and I crashed on the front side of a double due to total front shock shaft failure and he sustained an ambulance ride to the hospital for all of the right side broken ribs with a calapsed lung.

He was able to return home from the hospital yesterday and is now in recovery mode for the next several months. The phone has been ringing off the hook from concerned friends and I am sorry I did not post this sooner on the sidecarcross message board, but its just been so busy.

The next biggest shame about this (Paul being injured is the first) was this happened only twenty seconds into the race. Congratulations to the 2006 AMA Sidecar MX Champs, Morgan Pierce and Janette Player for making a return to the GPs and capturing the win at this Prospectors GP and for first time passenger Jack Moore (riding with Mike Burns JR) for finishing in second.

For those that want to call - Pauls cell is (661) 965-6224 / cheers, CJ
TEAM SOLTRON
Chris Johnson, Jack, Randy, Brian, Kylie, Paul (Califiornia GP, DESERT, MX - #Z1) Soltron, EventPhoto, Marks Performance Products.