Pikes Peak Hillclimb 2007

AMA, AHRMA

Moderator: Scott

Jim vietti

Pikes Peak Hillclimb 2007

Post by Jim vietti »

The 2007 Pikes Peak International Hill Climb has been scheduled for July 21st 2007. Please consider racing this event. Of all the races I have ever competed in, this race had the highest adrenaline factor and we all found the entire event to be nothing less than spectacular. For those teams here in the USA that have raced against this magnificient Mountain you know exactly what I mean.

I can only speak for myself but would love to have Mr. Burns, Scott Whitney, Krohn/Cass, Morgan/Janette, Chris/Paul, Richard/Rick, Al/Brian, Lance/Pat, Steve/Brian, and anyone else whom may have had the slightest desire in the past to race the Grand Mountain consider showing up. I know there are several Sidecars sitting in peoples sheds that also wish they could be fuel'd up and let loose one more time.

It does not matter to us if you show up in a rocket powered sidecar or an MX sidehack and we do not really care about the rules or classes. We just want to get everyone together for a week of fun in Colorado. It would be great to get some International teams interested in coming back to race the 2008 event.

Thank you in advance for reading this posting and any "Positive" comments to follow.

Jim "Monkeybones" Vietti
Dave "Fallsdown" Hennessy
Al Wenzel
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

PPIHC 2007

Post by Al Wenzel »

Bryan & I are in. See ya there.

Al,
Sidecar MX is the ultimate Team Sport...