The 2009 competitor's list is:

1 Wenzel, Allen Wenzel, Bryan 1982 Wasp-Yamaha
2 Hennessy, David 2001 EML/Suzuki
3 Hennessy, Stephen 1980 Wasp/Yamaha XS650
4 Kennedy, Joshua Kennedy, Aaron 1980 Yamaha
WildTurkeyWay

PPIHC PIT PASSES?

Post by WildTurkeyWay »

I've managed to scare up a couple buddies to make a trip to this year's PPIHC on our bikes. Does anyone have unused Pit Passes or the ability to obtain any extras (will pay the cost)? We'll be arriving on Thursday evening and would love to go in for the Friday practice session . We can certainly be helpful for any wrenching or flashlight holding in those wee hours.

Drop me an email to eric at ericwhitney dot com if you've got any info.

Thanks,
Eric Whitney
'08 BMW 1200 GSA
WildTurkeyWay

Re: 2009 PPIHC Sidecar Competitiors List

Post by WildTurkeyWay »

FALLSDOWN,

I'm having problems with my PM's sitting in the outbox and never sending, so here my latest info that I was PMing you. No big deal if all the other inmates read it :-P .

WRITTEN 7/9
I've been busy as hell and even forgot I had asked you about passes. One of our guys went down on his sport bike and broke his collar bone. He won't be going now. Will be just 2 of us. We will be coming in on Thursday afternoon/evening. When you register, find out what options we have for picking up the passes late on Thursday...what's the latest they will be there for us to get passes. It might be a stretch for us depending on how the days ride goes. We'll need to know what the cutoff is on Thursday for picking up passes. If you get the details before you register, give me a call on my cell, otherwise, call me on my cell on Tuesday when you check in 505-470-1553.

Names to list for Pit Passes:
Eric Whitney
Paul Rosenthal

UPDATE 7/10: I just read on the PPIHC website that spectators can go up the mountain on practice days for the normal daily fee of $10. If we can't get Pit Passes (which would include race day entry), then we can still come up on Friday and buy $10 tickets at the gate to come view practice and hang with you guys. We'll also need to get our race day tickets, but that's not a worry of yours. If we can't get our Pit Passes, we won't be completely shut out...so, now worries.