Problems for SidecarCross.com

General forum information, forum rules, and requests regarding these forums. Also, questions and issues regarding the SidecarCross.com web site.

Moderators: Rien.nl, Scott

Rien.nl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Rien.nl »

Arno wrote:Paypal would be fine for me but I prefer creditcard because then you don't need to register at Paypal and get all their spam...
Sorry Arno, but i am already many years a Paypal member, but never got any spam.
You can choose to receive email with information and related info, but you can disable it in your profile and receive nothing.
Rien.nl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Rien.nl »

From now it is possible to make your donations to Sidecarcross.com
See the main page
Help us to keep Sidecarcross.com alive with your support.
Its much appreciated.
Rien.nl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Rien.nl »

Last days some people asked me some questions about the costs:
  • What are the costs for Sidecarcross.com
    How much should we spend?
To be honest to all of you i can say that the costs for Sidecarcross.com are somewhere between 2500 and 3000 Euro for a year.
So when each user of sidecarcross.com donates 10 euro, Scott and i would be very happy because we have at this moment over 900 registered users.
But many registered users have double names registered (for reason the forgotten their old login or password) or do not visit Sidecarcross.com anymore.

If you look at the GP results to the viewers of the GP in Kegums, you see more then 1000 viewers.
Now, when you must login, we have only about 400 viewers for the results of Dardon Gueugnon.
If these 400 viewers spend a small donation of 10 euro or more we are statisfied.
PLUGGER

Post by PLUGGER »

after coming back from greece today and reading the above posts.

i wish you all the best for the future, and hope your dreams come true

Rien or scott (forum admins) Please delete my username and membership to this site and forums (Please dont take this personally but i cannot justify any of the above) so there is only one option and like you have said

do not visit sidecarcross anymore - sounds ok to me
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Bye Bye

Post by Scott »

PLUGGER wrote:… i cannot justify any of the above...
Wow, you solicit donations and advertising on YOUR web site (plugger.__), but you complain when we do it on our site. How do you justify that?
PLUGGER wrote:… so there is only one option and like you have said do not visit sidecarcross anymore - sounds ok to me
Sounds ok to us also!