Spam in the forum

General forum information, forum rules, and requests regarding these forums. Also, questions and issues regarding the SidecarCross.com web site.

Moderators: Rien.nl, Scott

Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Spam in the forum

Post by Scott »

Spam in the forum has gone out of control. Just today I had to delete more than 20 spam messages in the forum from two different users, plus I deleted about 8 new registered users (spammers). So, I changed the setting in the forum so Admin (me or Rien) must confirm the registration for each new person registering.

Unfortunately, this will slow down the registration process, and make extra work for me and Rien. But the alternative is to allow the spammers to take over the forum.

In the long term, I m looking into upgrading the forum so spamming won't be so easy.
Rien.nl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Rien.nl »

For those who are serious interested in Sidecarcross, please fill in the complete form and use normal names, your city, country and just an normal email adres.
Only in this way we can give you acces to the forum.
All other new created account with the smallest suspicious will defenitly deleted.

Thanks for your cooperation...
mike

Post by mike »

is it also for existing men and female form visitors greetz mike and a merrie second cristmas day (sorry if it is written in the wrong forum or when i am not able to reply here :oops: )
http://spaces.msn.com/members/Mad-Monk-Animal/ for photo's that i've taken with my cellphone(gsm)