Moderators wanted

General forum information, forum rules, and requests regarding these forums. Also, questions and issues regarding the SidecarCross.com web site.

Moderators: Rien.nl, Scott

Rien.nl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Moderators wanted

Post by Rien.nl »

For our forum i am also looking 2 new moderators; France and Sweden / Finland / Norway / Denmark are without a active moderator at this moment, so if someone from those counties wants to fill in this position it would be very kind.
Knowledge of the language of that country and national championships is a requirement and also a little bit knowledge of our forum.
Moderators will keep an eye on national calenders, update them, make sticky postings, delete unwanted postings, helping users of your country with problems on the forum, etc. etc.

If you like to be a moderator for 1 of these countries, please send me an email or PM me.
Jesper
Team SidecarCross.com
Team SidecarCross.com

Moderators for Denmark

Post by Jesper »

Hello Rien
For Denmark, norway and Sweden? why?

Greetings Jesper Rasmussen
Rien.nl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Moderators for Denmark

Post by Rien.nl »

Jesper wrote:Hello Rien
For Denmark, norway and Sweden? why?

Greetings Jesper Rasmussen
Ooops..... my mistake.... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
I was seen all the time the list of users starting with administrator and then moderators...
So i see the name of the old moderator first... and that is why i was thinking about a new moderator...
You see, those problem from last week making me almost crazy... :twisted: (but i hope to fix them soon)
Rien.nl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Moderators wanted

Post by Rien.nl »

We found a new administrator for the French part of our Forum.
Baloo is welcomed in our team and will be the person who moderates this section.

Olivier isn't moderator anymore, he didn't log in for more then a year and i even can't contact him.
I don't know why, but anyway i like to thank him for his contribution to the Sidecarcross forum.