How to post pictures in a post?

General forum information, forum rules, and requests regarding these forums. Also, questions and issues regarding the SidecarCross.com web site.

Moderators: Rien.nl, Scott

StEvO

How to post pictures in a post?

Post by StEvO »

When I click on Img it tells me to input a URL...Where do I get this? I would like to include a picture in a post but dont know how.
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

At this time the forum does not support uploading of photos from your computer (except for your little avatar picture). To display a photo in a post here, the photo must already be someplace else on the internet. Then you give the URL (internet address) of where that photo is, and it will be displayed in your post.

When the next major upgrade version of the forum software becomes available, this feature will be added. Sorry we all have to wait a while for that.

There are various photo sites where you can upload your own pictures, but you'll have to find such a place yourself. If you're successful finding a place, and uploading your photos, then you'll what you want. Does anyone know of one of these free photo upload sites?
StEvO

Post by StEvO »

Scott, I have aol and they do provide some "FTP" space...so I am going to try...I am going to try a post with picture in the Latvian forum entitled "union jack"!! Keep your fingers crossed!!

I'm back! It seems to have worked for only one pic, but the URL is working for the first pic. Check it out!!