HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEBMASTER!

Anything that is not about off-road sidecars. Chit-chat, love connections, street bikes, weapons of mass destruction.

Moderators: Rien.nl, Scott

WildTurkeyWay

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEBMASTER!

Post by WildTurkeyWay »

Ha! Brother's Revenge!

Bet you wish the entire Forum base didn't know that today is your Birthday. I'll leave it up to you to share your youthful age.

Anyway, hope you have a happy one and are showered with presents!

Cheers,
Eric Whitney
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

It's great when your drivers license expires on your birthday, and you have to stand in line at DMV for an hour to get your eye test and license renewal. It's even better when you think you have to take the written test, so you read all the manuals the night before (cars + bikes = 100 pages), then they tell you the test is not required. Aaaarrrrrrrr!!!!!

Good thing Adriana asked why dad me called this morning, else she wouldn't have known it was my birthday.

Presents . . . I guess they are all in the mail. Actually, now that all the sidecar-cross people around the world know about my birthday, I'm sure my mailbox will be full soon. They are such generous people, especially in relation to this web site!!! I get an email at least once or twice a year thanking for helping keep it alive. Maybe this thread will cause that feedback to double!

Around midnight tonight, when I hope to have the sidecar back together and ready for our ride tomorrow, I'll know if today was a good day overall or not!

Thanks for the cheers,

Scott
Don Harte

Post by Don Harte »

Happy Birthday Scott and thanks for this website. I can honestly say that this is the only site that I check everyday if possible. Hope you had a great day and good testing this weekend. D. Harte
Rien.nl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Rien.nl »

Hi Scott,
also my congratulations with your birthday.

Rien
JanisFans
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Post by JanisFans »

Happy Birthday Scott !!!!!!!!!!!!!

JanisFans ;-) ;-) ;-)
Fans always are with their favorits.
Mr.Caravans from Letland
http://www.jfcaravans.lv
WildTurkeyWay

Post by WildTurkeyWay »

I figure our presents will cross in the mail. :-D
Eric Whitney
Don Harte

Post by Don Harte »

Eric, Is it your birthday too?
WildTurkeyWay

Post by WildTurkeyWay »

Mine was a little while back. I figured since I haven't received my present from Scott yet, it must be just about to arrive in the mail. In fact, I'm standing here by the mailbox with my wireless laptop right now waiting for a package wrapped in Birthday paper. :-P
Eric Whitney
Don Harte

Post by Don Harte »

Happy late birthday Eric. Since Scott is so wrapped up in this Dakar thing, I think he forgot mine too!!!