living and working in germany

Anything that is not about off-road sidecars. Chit-chat, love connections, street bikes, weapons of mass destruction.

Moderators: Rien.nl, Scott

mike

living and working in germany

Post by mike »

I am planning to move to germany, buy a house, but i have got some questions for the german people who would like to help me in some kind of way.
I myself am a plumber/centralheating assembler, is there wnough work in germany for someone with the work i do or do i have still be working in the netherlands.
What abouth tax and insurance for someone with a 1 man's company....is it worth it to begin a 1 man's company in my busines, i know that werner wittmann has his own company but is he alone or with staff, sorry for all of these questions but i just would like to know somethings.

Ich plane, nach Deutschland zu bewegen, kaufe ein Haus, aber ich habe einige Fragen für die deutschen Leute erhalten, die mir in einer Art des Wegs helfen möchten. Ich mich selbst ist ein sanitar/Heizung Monteur, mache dar genug Arbeit in Deutschland für jemanden mit der Arbeit die ich ist oder mache ich still in der Niederlande arbeite. Was mit Steuer und Versicherung für jemanden mit der Firma eines 1 Mannes. ...is es Wert es ist, die Firma eines 1 Mannes in meinem busines zu beginnen,Ich weiß dass jener werner wittmann seine eigene Firma hat, aber ist er allein oder mit Personal, das sorry ist für alle von diesen Fragen aber ich möchte nur etwas wissen/kennen.
greatings mike
http://spaces.msn.com/members/Mad-Monk-Animal/ for photo's that i've taken with my cellphone(gsm)