2013 Bitsche / Betschart

News and questions about individual GP sidecar teams, how they finished (or didn't), problems, injuries, good news, new passengers, congratulations, etc.

Moderators: Chris Helm, Rien.nl

Iris
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

2013 Bitsche / Betschart

Post by Iris »

Kevin Bitsche (A) / Martin Betschart (CH) :thumb:
http://www.sidecar-mx.at/team/
Iris
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Re: 2013 Bitsche / Betschart

Post by Iris »

Martin Betschart jumped off at the last second.
:bricks:

Very unfortunate for Kevin:
http://sidecar-mx.at/news/
JB
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Post by JB »

I think what´s here is going it´s a scandal for the sidecarmx-scene. A young driver has the word from a Swiss Passenger. Now we can see what a "SWISS-WORD" is nothing as shit. I hope we didn´t lost the very good Austrian Driver Kevin Bitsche because he is a very sympathic and fair sportsman. I wish Kevin that he will find fast a new and true Passenger to make a great season and show Mr. Betschart what a true sportsman is. :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:
Kanista

Post by Kanista »

JB wrote:Now we can see what a "SWISS-WORD" is nothing as shit.
Auch wenn du unglücklich bist über die Situation und ich das sogar gut verstehe rechtfertigt das keinesfalls ein vernichtendes Pauschalurteil über ein ganzes Volk. Denk doch mla drüber nach.
JB
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Post by JB »

I didn´t mean all Swiss People when i wrote, the Swiss Drivers and Passenger in the history (Bollhalder, Furrer,Stettler,Bächthold,Hüsser etc........... many very good drivers and passengers) have made great sport and allways fairplay but i think this was a thing of a good character. A great Sportsman is not only fast on the bike, he must stand to his word, also it´s not fair from a driver to take another driver the passenger out of the team in the last moment. The "Swiss Gentleman" BÜRGLER and BETSCHART are good drivers and passenger we seen them in the history under first 5 teams in the WC but they have in my eyes no character and this is what i mean. In Swiss,Austria and Germany we have for the future not much teams and with those characterless action we will go the wrong way. My first reaction is no visit in Frauenfeld i must not see those persons. :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :bricks: :bricks: :bricks: :bricks: :bricks: :bricks: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: