General forum information, forum rules, and requests regarding these forums. Also, questions and issues regarding the SidecarCross.com web site.

Moderators: Rien.nl, Scott

Sam Van Tongerloo
Team SidecarCross.com
Team SidecarCross.com

Post by Sam Van Tongerloo »

when i wanted to upload my new avatar i got this :
Warning: copy(./images/avatars/20103277440c1b44fd949e.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/sidec2/public_html/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 227

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sidec2/public_html/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/sidec2/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 474

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sidec2/public_html/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/sidec2/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 476

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sidec2/public_html/forum/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/sidec2/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 477
so i decided to upload my old avatar back, and i got the same error.
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Yes, I found a problem with the forum. I think it is fixed now. You should be able to upload avatars without problems. After you upload the new avatar, sometimes it still displays the old one on the screen until you click "Refresh" on your browser. If you still have probelms, please let us know.