ktm mechanic??

Fun talk

Moderators: Chris Helm, Dave Tye

stacysl

ktm mechanic??

Post by stacysl »

Hi im debating wether to get a ktm or husaberg i have a husaberg machanic near me but was wondering if there was any one reliable who does ktm's i need sone one who could fit a turbo charger to a 580?? would this be possible and who could do it thanks stace :-D
SBR 44

Re: ktm mechanic??

Post by SBR 44 »

hello friend,, kamar who is based near alton seems to be the man for ktms.... however, i have heard of i guy from the arborfield area who could definatly fit a turbo charger to your 580... i think he trades by,,, richies race parts?? hes really good,, he fitted a red power band to my 125 xsport as he said that its got a better power range than the pink or yellow bands.. but he has a cowboy of a son, and i would advise you to stick around while he works on the bike else he will bodge it! many thanks
matthews67
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Post by matthews67 »

Yes richies in aborfield is capable of the job. But as said to make sure the old man does the job, as i took my xport in to have a red band fitted and it came ouut with pink ones in it. good luck
stacysl

Post by stacysl »

hiya m8 you have really gotta make the trip down to arborfield because ive heard that richie's got these new purple bands that stop the kick start mechanism from jamming the engine!! :-P
NJ44

Post by NJ44 »

hi miss sugar lumps. i was just wondering if u could find out if richies race parts have a drive shaft for my 1.2 vauxhall snowva??? cheer nick
stacysl

Post by stacysl »

ummmm yeahh m8 heys got ones but they only fit snowvas that have been f**ked up the arse by kate!!
Rondog
Active Visitor 500
Active Visitor 500

Post by Rondog »

has kate trashd the racing nova ?....lucky you naughty boys dont get a day off very often....love the picture stacy..wat was michael jacksons monkey called ?
stacysl

Post by stacysl »

ummm now let me think...errr oh yeah it was Bubbles yep thats it Bubbles!