EML mudguard

Sidecars, Engines, Parts, Transporters (Only off-road sidecar related items).

Moderators: Rien.nl, Scott

dave steeds

EML mudguard

Post by dave steeds »

Hi,
I'm looking for a Sidecar mudguard for a 87/88 KX EML left hand.
Or can I buy one new ??

Dave
Steve-o

Re: EML mudguard

Post by Steve-o »

Hi, you can buy the universal sidecar mudguard from Kamar Motorsport 01420 23325, it fits our EML KX500 perfectly. Available in most bike colours and white and black.

Got any photos of your bike?
dave steeds

Post by dave steeds »

Cheers stevo for the help.
My bike is in parts at the mo...do you compete with your KX?? Why don't they do Evo chairs anywhere ??

Dave
Steve-o

Post by Steve-o »

No worries, yeah we still race ours in the clubman championship and also did 2 British Championship rounds this year. Our bike is 1989 engine and chassis, it has had a lot of time, pound sterling and love put into it but I don't think we would be any faster on a newer bike and we get a lot of crowd support and people telling us it's great to see the bike still being raced, ours too is currently in peices being prepared for the 16 season... You racing yours next year?
dave steeds

Post by dave steeds »

I haven't ridden an outfit for 20 yrs so going to do some practicing through the winter see if I hold together,then look at the bike a bit more..
Hopefully do a few next year

Dave
Steve-o

Post by Steve-o »

Would be good to see another EML KX out, I know of 2 others that might be out next year. The clubmans championship is pretty laid back and friendly competition, sound bunch of guys and girls, Sat eve is nearly as important as sun morn at most meetings :thumb: get signed up