Only serious sidecar issues please

Moderators: Chris Helm, Dave Tye

Chris Helm
Team SidecarCross.com
Team SidecarCross.com

MAXXIS BRITISH SIDECARCROSS CHAMPIONSHIP DATES 2014

Post by Chris Helm »

Now that the FIM world dates have been announced the following are confirmed:

The ACU Motocross Department are pleased to announce the calendar of dates for the 2014 Maxxis ACU British Sidecar Championship. Once again Maxxis have confirmed their title sponsorship of the ACU British Sidecar Cross Championship for the coming season.

The full list of Dates and venues are as follows

30 March Culham Park OX14 3DA

21 April (Monday) Asham Woods CANCELLED

1 June Wooley Grange DL15 9AN

29 June Landrake PL12 5EP

27 July Lyng NR9 5QZ

17 August Toddington LU5 6HE

7 September Wakes Colne CO6 2BH

5 October Canada Heights BR8 8DX

For 2014 Maxxis ACU British Sidecar Cross Championship has increased to 8 rounds during the summer. The championship has grown in strength and for 2014 will be competing at a number of high profile venues, including Canada Heights, Lyng, Landrake and Culham.

The ACU for the second year running will be supporting the Championship by not charging registration fees and also providing support the organising clubs.

For further information regarding Maxxis ACU British Sidecar Cross Championship please contact the Sonia Goggin at the ACU Motocross Department on 01788 566404 and check the ACU website at http://www.acu.org.uk
Last edited by Chris Helm on Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Postcodes of circuits added
ian.uk
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Cancellation of Frome Round - 21 April

Post by ian.uk »

The Frome Club regrets that it has had to cancel the British Sidecarcross Meeting at Asham Woods. The dirt has been washed off the hills by the constant heavy rain and the valley is flooded; even if it was to be dry between now and 21 April we would be unable to make the track safe and raceable.

Sorry
I was wrong all last season, and, according to my e'mails I'm wrong this season. Still, while it is my fault no one else is getting the blame.