SideCarCross.com is an open Forum

AMA, AHRMA

Moderator: Scott

chris m. johnson
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

SideCarCross.com is an open Forum

Post by chris m. johnson »

SideCarCross.com is an open Forum and ANYONE can post new topics and replies, including Scott, Richard, Lance, Dave H, Jim V, Bryan W, Janette, Malcom & Darren, Scott G, Skippy, Gene, Zulu, Chris W, Mike B, Mark M, Al W,Victor, Perry, Bob-O, Brady, Ed, John & Don, Mike H, Scott M, Matt S, Gerald, Dave S, Noah, Dave and Eric, Dustin, Tim W, Devon, Paul and yes, even me - EVERYONE.

Richard is free to post what the hell he wants to on his own site, but I am not (nor anyone else) exempt from making comments on his posts. Over the past five to seven years, many verbal fights have brewed with several individuals (not excluding myself) - and it has gone back and four and will probably always go back and forth till the end of time.

Besides my race postings, I have tried to be as NON-Partisan as possible but with Al's last Condescending post, it removed much doubt and now I know right where he stands - even after I removed (my step my foot in mouth comment) my unofficial race results from Mid Ohio (that was mainly a question on WHO WERE THOSE GUYS ON THE WASPS comment to Janettes posting).

Another person accuses me of trying to be a GOD on another site, sorry to disappoint you, there is only one GOD and I am far from that but, I am sure I am much closer to GOD than the accuser is ~~~

I just try to expose our great sport whenever and wherever I can and to be apposed to that, really shows the closed mindedness that has mortally scared Sidecar racing in the States for many years now.

AND YES, I thought about what I wrote and will say it to anyone, to their face anytime except when I am getting ready to race / better leave me alone then.

NOW lets try to have fun racing and put on a safe & good show and be on our best behavior so we can get some more teams together to race with us so we dont have to show three to five teams on the startline, but twenty to thirty.

AKA TWNKTOES, SIDECAR GOD, THE REASON FOR THE DEATH OF SIDECAR RACING in the late 80s (because I quit), THE self acclaimed OFFICIAL SIDECAR OFFICIAL (or Offical), THE BEST SIDECAR DRIVER in the WORLD, THE NEXT PRESIDENTof the UNITED STATES, RICHARDS best FRIEND. (All bullsh_t / isnt it) CHEERS -Chris
TEAM SOLTRON
Chris Johnson, Jack, Randy, Brian, Kylie, Paul (Califiornia GP, DESERT, MX - #Z1) Soltron, EventPhoto, Marks Performance Products.
Al Wenzel
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Sidecarcross.com is an open forum

Post by Al Wenzel »

Chris,

Sidecarcross.com is an open forum, but it has protocols to follow as well. If you were to post results for a FIM GP in the same fashion that you did for the recent AMA Mid-Ohio National, before Rien had a chance to post them, you can probably bet that you'd get an e-mail from Rien. I probably should have sent you a personal e-mail myself.

At any rate, had you only asked who the Wasp mounted teams were we would have no problem. However, you reported results in an Official manner without all the information about the teams for an event that you had not attended. This is not a proper way to approach this situation. In the future I will be sure to post results quicker, but I was away from a computer for almost two "heavenly" weeks during the trip.

Al,

Allen L. Wenzel
AMA-National Sidecar MX-Coordinator
Sidecar MX is the ultimate Team Sport...