Fun talk

Moderators: Chris Helm, Dave Tye

Dave Tye
Team SidecarCross.com
Team SidecarCross.com

How's the hangovers after the weekend?

Post by Dave Tye »

Hey up folks...

How's the hangovers after the weekend then?? Good to see so many of you out there in training for next seasons cidercross championships... A fine performance from many of our female contingent too...

All in all a top night... any embarassing pics about yet??

Dave
Stewart Crichton

Post by Stewart Crichton »

mr tye, what are you sugesting that we are all piss heads or something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry couldnt make the piss up at the weekend but still kept up the tradition and got pissed anyway mate in some dodgy old northern pub!!!!!!!!!

training now in progress for Xmas party at the shop

lizard
Rondog
Active Visitor 500
Active Visitor 500

Post by Rondog »

ye think dugs got some good breast n ars shots of a few attractive females.... n me n stik both agree wat a honey you had with you...is she your girlfriend then dave or did you have her on hire for the weekend .? .? n if so have you got the hire shop number ?
noddysmate

hows the hangover after the weekend

Post by noddysmate »

Be carefull with Daves hire shop look what i got for the night.
Doogle
Active Visitor 500
Active Visitor 500

Post by Doogle »

Sorry everyone,breast and bums are for personal use only. :lol:
Dave Tye
Team SidecarCross.com
Team SidecarCross.com

Post by Dave Tye »

Hi Guys,

Don't go knocking the hire shop mate, they did me proud... Will pass the compliments on to the lady in question... Hire shop number available for a small fee... cheques made payable to "Daves Beer Fund".

Note to Mr Crichton... I would never suggest you are a piss head Stu... I know you are!! Good to see you managed to keep the training going even though you missed the main event...

Dave
Dave Tye
Team SidecarCross.com
Team SidecarCross.com

Post by Dave Tye »

Just re-read Mr Crichtons post... Does this mean Just MX are having a Christmas party??

If so how do we get an invite?? Need to know so I can phone the shop and book to hire Mel out again! ;-)

Dave
Stewart Crichton

Post by Stewart Crichton »

ah mr tye, xmas party invites............... you gat to be able to drink beer until you cant stand to qualify for a ticket mate, up for it are you mate???????????????????

hey guys i got the hire shop number if any one wants it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lizard