A Funny story to start your day

About off-road sidecars, racing and riding. Go here ONLY if you don't find an appropriate category below.

Moderators: Rien.nl, Scott

Benny134

A Funny story to start your day

Post by Benny134 »

I Have just started sidecarcross after sidecar trials and i got on a sidecar trials bike again the bar is so much lower so i got told to let go of the bar and hold the rope so i did then he knocked it down a gear and i found myself running on the platform then on my ass with my dad on my solo coming up laughing :p I Hurt my wrist
and neck but hey all in good fun
Dave Tye
Team SidecarCross.com
Team SidecarCross.com

Post by Dave Tye »

Sidecar trials is truely a strange sport... Tried it myself a few times with similar results... 1st section I ever passengered found Tony (driver) riding cleanly out of the section with myself standing in a stream halfway through wondering what happened...

Hope the wrist gets better soon mate...

Dave
adam

sidecar trials

Post by adam »

If i had a hat i would take it off to the sidecar trials boys!! i bought a suzuki beamish outfit thinking this will be a piece a piss after sidecarcross. oh dear. went trail riding on it round wales crashed every 100 yards for seventeen miles !! like they say wats the difference between a trials outfit and a woman? the trials outfit has got a mind of its own!!
coral

Re: sidecar trials

Post by coral »

I m not sure what you mean that the sidecar has a mind of its own. My outfit and its driver (me) are both mindless. As for passengers with bad wrists! All drivers know that is why you carry duck tape. I taped my passenger’s wrist and made him carry on.

Good job too, other wise we would not have got our first ever finish. :lol:
Benny134

Lol

Post by Benny134 »

Ye i recovered now to go back to sidecarcross lol